Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely and Deluxe Mailboxes!

Fashion Designer

Lovely and Deluxe Mailboxes!

OMG!!! I was not really well to open all my mailboxes now the envelopes are gone!!! I feel brokenhearted and wanna cry...

Lovely and Deluxe Mailboxes!

Hello! I need help, I could not connect to the computer to access the forum before .. all this week I've been trying to open my mailboxes, but nothing appears, I've tried it in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, throughout the week and I could not open them, could someone help me? When I click on the mailbox the letter does not appear to open it, I do not know what I can do, I have 28 lovely mailboxes and 6 deluxe lovely mailboxes unopened, please help me!

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to open my last deluxe and normal lovely mailboxes, but can't do it anymore. It's not even midnight 2/28 yet but the letters are gone when I click on them. It's just an empty space where the letters should be. Can't store the mailboxes, either. Dear Rynetory2, could you please ask if the team can fix this....? thanks so much in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniShushu View Post
    Hello! I need help, I could not connect to the computer to access the forum before .. all this week I've been trying to open my mailboxes, but nothing appears, I've tried it in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, throughout the week and I could not open them, could someone help me? When I click on the mailbox the letter does not appear to open it, I do not know what I can do, I have 28 lovely mailboxes and 6 deluxe lovely mailboxes unopened, please help me!
    I have also encountered this issue. I just completed the second goal (20 deliveries) and received another mailbox, but when I put it (and the others I had) out, there were no letters to place in them. At the time I still had about 20 minutes before the goal expired, so in theory I should have been able to use the mailboxes and get the prizes, but...nothing.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

I'm so sad to hear that you missed out collecting your prizes. I am checking with the team if the event ended on time or early.

Awww I really wish you all had opened them earlier instead of holding them back to the last minute, even 20 minutes before was too risky and did not leave any room for mishaps. We had the whole month to open them. Sigh.... I feel sad for you. Please avoid such in future. I opened all my mailboxes by Feb 25/26 and those after immediately as soon as I got them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniShushu View Post
    Sorry to hear that you could not connect to the computer to access the forum before and your problem with opening mailboxes during the week. I'm not sure if they are able to help you to check given the ended has ended but I have asked. I'm guessing if it could be due to your connection issues which affected your computer, maybe that affected your mobile device too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    Trying to open my last deluxe and normal lovely mailboxes, but can't do it anymore. It's not even midnight 2/28 yet but the letters are gone when I click on them. It's just an empty space where the letters should be. Can't store the mailboxes, either. Dear Rynetory2, could you please ask if the team can fix this....? thanks so much in advance.
    I've asked the team to enable the storage function for these mailboxes. Please hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you could not connect to the computer to access the forum before and your problem with opening mailboxes during the week. I'm not sure if they are able to help you to check given the ended has ended but I have asked. I'm guessing if it could be due to your connection issues which affected your computer, maybe that affected your mobile device too.
    it's not fair , I tried during the last week and I could not open them, and about what others say with the same problem, there was no warning, nowhere does it appear that they were not going to be able to open after the end of the event, the halloween event and the christmas event can still be opened, I still have pumpkins on my farm as a decoration but if I give them a click the object still appears to splash them, I always wait for the last week to open them for what happened in previous events where there were bugs with the objects of the event as in the Halloween event with the pumpkins, I hope we get the opportunity to open them, it was very difficult to do the 20 deliveries every day to not be able to get the prizes

Please Rynetory2 pleads for us ;C was the month of love and friendship ;'c do not do this to us, I'm so sad

Grand Emperor
    I've sent in your feedback along with more pleas. My heart goes out to you and others who have missed opening your mailboxes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast