Thread: Bingo - when to breed an egg?

Rhino Keeper

Bingo - when to breed an egg?

I?m attempting to breed a Genie egg for bingo. I?m not sure what to do here. Do I start the clock and THEN put my 2 dragons in the breeding den?

Or do I start the clock AFTER I move the egg from the breeding den over to the nest?

Or option 3 start the clock when I see I have a Genie egg in the nest and it?s about to finish incubating?

Gosh. Sorry for being a noobie and don?t want to mess this up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F790347A-E46E-40A3-A586-4136B0860764.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	50276

Banned
    If you are trying for a specific dragon for bingo, you put your dragons into the den and see how many hours they will breed for...if, on your example, you use air with magic, among results are 8 hr genie, 10 magic, 18 trickster and I think 8 hr royal. So if you see 10 hr breed time you know it's not a genie so you wouldn't bother starting the breed a genie egg bingo goal.

If you get 8 hr, it may be genie or royal so you have a chance ...now you do not start the bingo goal because that stops you from doing any other bingo stuff for 8 hrs. When breeding is done and says ready...then you tap the breed a genie goal on bingo board...Before you put egg in nest. Then put it into nest and see what you bred... hope this makes sense.

With bingo, I personally rarely try for breed an egg unless it's for life or love because the others you have such a long wait and usually fall behind other players while waiting those hours. If I have done a breed with dragons and then have a possible match to breed an egg and have some hours already spent I'll wait to see but otherwise, I refresh those breed an egg and see if the next might be a hit for what's on the den.

Do you know you can refresh goals if you can't do them? Tap to start any goal you want to remove. Next to the start is an X tap that and you get screen to refresh it. Hope that helps and GL

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tips! I bred magic and air and got 8 hrs. Fingers crossed it’s genie

May I ask, what dragons do you use for Life and Love? I googled them, and the info that came up said for Life, breed red and green. For Love, red and white. Are these good? Or do you use specific dragons to get yours? Ty

Those are correct pairing for Life and Love. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks for the tips! I bred magic and air and got 8 hrs. Fingers crossed it?s genie

May I ask, what dragons do you use for Life and Love? I googled them, and the info that came up said for Life, breed red and green. For Love, red and white. Are these good? Or do you use specific dragons to get yours? Ty
    For love you can also use pink since that can split into red and white since those are colors that create pink. But depending on dragons you use you can have 33 hr virtue as a possible. Theres a breeding calculator I reference that gives all the possibles for a pair of dragons. I check the results and swap dragons to see which give better results. Google breeding calc if you want to check it out.

Gl hope it's a genie for you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    For love you can also use pink since that can split into red and white since those are colors that create pink. But depending on dragons you use you can have 33 hr virtue as a possible. Theres a breeding calculator I reference that gives all the possibles for a pair of dragons. I check the results and swap dragons to see which give better results. Google breeding calc if you want to check it out.

Gl hope it's a genie for you
    Thanks. I got genie! So happy. All of sudden my points jumped so high I’m now #1 lmao. It won’t last long as others will catch up. But wow 300 points just for genie

Thanks for helping me. Without you, I would have picked the wrong choice and lost the points