View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

45 83.33%
  • I didn't like this event

4 7.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 25.93%
  • Lion Dog

36 66.67%
  • Lamb Cat

31 57.41%
  • Rainwater Pond

22 40.74%
  • Frozen Puddle

19 35.19%
  • Mushroom Patch

32 59.26%
  • Scarin' In the Rain

16 29.63%
  • Rainbow Fountain / Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

19 35.19%
  • Rainbow Umbrella

11 20.37%
  • Snowball Pile / Umbrella Holder

14 25.93%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: March In Like a Lion - 2019 Feb 27 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I didn’t like the event there was a qlitch or something wrong with the game the 7 goals you could do at goal 4 kept resetting after I complete Jed’s winter wear got 2 down and reset back to 1 the cloud didn’t count all my turn ins

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    Hey what’s up storm8 I’ve been stuck on 4/7 in like a lion for days... it keeps resetting back to 0 it will say I’ve done 1 and then it reset back to 0 after I’ve done another one I should have finished it by now since I’ve already done the cloud thing 13 times.!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I didn’t like the event there was a qlitch or something wrong with the game the 7 goals you could do at goal 4 kept resetting after I complete Jed’s winter wear got 2 down and reset back to 1 the cloud didn’t count all my turn ins
    I just want to let you know that there's nothing wrong with the game. Your counter counted the number of existing items you have in your barn. It reduced when you used them up for crafting the rain gear while you were at Goal 4. Based on your posts, you jumped ahead to Goals 6 and 7 while at Goal 4.

This happens to other players who jumped ahead of their goals, in attempt to get ahead of their goals, they end up losing their progress even more. I didn't get any hiccups. My goals went through smoothly because I only collected the event items and drops. I didn't use anything to craft ahead and followed through the tasks of the goals. I only crafted when the goal asked me to. Besides those items crafted ahead of goals wouldn't count. So all the more reason to follow task by task, goal by goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    General guidelines for Goal events

Note:
    (5) Do not use up event items until you reach or pass the goal/task that requires them, especially those event items of rarer drops. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance.

Gentle reminder:
    I also take this opportunity to remind all players to read the guidelines before they start the event. They are always in Post 1 of every event thread. It only takes a few minutes to read and will save and prevent time lost. New players should always read it to know what to do. Old players should read to refresh their memory.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Farm Supplier
    This was probably my favorite event of all time! It was so relaxing and I didn't feel rushed or have to buy extra stuff in the market to catch up.

The Mushroom Patch is the cutest and I got 8 of them which is just perfect. I like that they were 4x4 because they are great for filling empty spaces.

Fashion Designer
    Such a great event S8! Thank you team for all the effort put into this fun event! It was challenging and enjoyable and the prizes were adorable! It took effort to achieve the goals and was fun the entire time! Thanks Mods as always for helping! You guys are the best!

I want to echo what others have said. I loved this event. I had to play steadily to win, but it was achievable even with getting 8 hours sleep a night. And I love, love, love how the residual rainbow alternates between rain and the rainbow with a tap of a finger. I like watching the rain (in real life, too) so like I can still see it in the game. Thank you, developers and moderators.
    Last edited by Maisie1152; 03-06-19 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678