View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

45 83.33%
  • I didn't like this event

4 7.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 25.93%
  • Lion Dog

36 66.67%
  • Lamb Cat

31 57.41%
  • Rainwater Pond

22 40.74%
  • Frozen Puddle

19 35.19%
  • Mushroom Patch

32 59.26%
  • Scarin' In the Rain

16 29.63%
  • Rainbow Fountain / Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

19 35.19%
  • Rainbow Umbrella

11 20.37%
  • Snowball Pile / Umbrella Holder

14 25.93%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: March In Like a Lion - 2019 Feb 27 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Restart your device and check under Pets tab in Market.
    That did the trick - thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I have completed the storm cloud over 25 times. No lamb cat. I?m really disappointed.

Usually I have the worst luck at getting the top prizes but this time I got the lamb cat early on. I would not have had a chance at the lion dog if it were not for buying in the market. Thanks everyone for selling the hard-to-get items!

Still no lamb cat.

Over 25 submissions and still no cat. ☹️

Edit: Make that 40+ submissions. ☹️
    Last edited by beholdthebrookestar; 03-05-19 at 06:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to say that the decos this round super fantastic. Really in love with the rainbow cloud, mushroom patches, scaring in the rain lamppost as well as the snow pile. Thank you for letting us share event items. Thank u for a beautiful event!

Never mind it's unlocked now! Thanks!

So I won the lion dog and was so excited. It says I need a rescue pen to put it in. I went to market but its greyed out and says goal. So how do I get it unlocked? Really not fair I can win this animal and not be able to see it on my farm. I bought a doghouse thinking it would stay in there but no luck. Any suggestions? Please help!
    Last edited by Mermaidenatheart; 03-05-19 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Update

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidenatheart View Post
    So I won the lion dog and was so excited. It says I need a rescue pen to put it in. I went to market but its greyed out and says goal. So how do I get it unlocked? Really not fair I can win this animal and not be able to see it on my farm. I bought a doghouse thinking it would stay in there but no luck. Any suggestions? Please help!
    Force close your game, reopen and then check to see if you can purchase it.

Executive Chef
    I was able to win the Lion Dog, but only because I was lucky and found complete rain gear in the newspaper.

The one thing that bothers me a lot is the drops from the Mine. PLEASE increase these drops. The Mine is the only place where items are dropped that requires a great deal of luck twice: first in receiving the dropped Pickax or Shovel from deliveries, pets, etc. (I don't count the bonus prize from watching videos because sometimes those videos refuse to play for me at all and shut down my app instead); and second in the actual drop of the item. If we have the forge, we could craft the tools, but there again we need luck to receive the Wooden Planks and then wait 8 hours for a single tool to finish crafting, so that is still 2x luck needed, plus a lot of wait time. For all the other drops we can craft items or harvest crops to potentially receive them; we have a degree of control over that, and they only require good luck once.

The game needs to be challenging; I acknowledge that. I also acknowledge that the goal is to encourage players to purchase gems. But please, for future events, either increase the drop rate of tools...or increase the drop rates of the required items from the Mine.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the animation of the Rain Cloud after the event! it has the rainbow then when you tap it it begins to rain! Love it! I was lucky and got both lets and all day orations except for two

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast