View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

45 83.33%
  • I didn't like this event

4 7.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 25.93%
  • Lion Dog

36 66.67%
  • Lamb Cat

31 57.41%
  • Rainwater Pond

22 40.74%
  • Frozen Puddle

19 35.19%
  • Mushroom Patch

32 59.26%
  • Scarin' In the Rain

16 29.63%
  • Rainbow Fountain / Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

19 35.19%
  • Rainbow Umbrella

11 20.37%
  • Snowball Pile / Umbrella Holder

14 25.93%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: March In Like a Lion - 2019 Feb 27 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    On my 10th submit I got the Lamb Cat, it is soooo cute! It can be a companion for my Archaeology Cat!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kikTres View Post
    Ooooo thank you for the info. Odd, though. A rescue pen, eh? Is it actually a lion? I wonder if they?ll allow for the it to also go in the exotic enclosure.
    No it is a dog with a Lion costume on just like the Lamb Cat

Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    No it is a dog with a Lion costume on just like the Lamb Cat
    I wonder if they could start to disclose what habitats pets go into at the beginning of events.

Regardless, I still very much appreciate the many other positive upgrades the game has offered.
    Last edited by kikTres; 03-02-19 at 12:34 AM.

I really think some of the decorations in this event are really nice. I love the mushroom field thing. I really want the kitty as I love cats. Overall this event is quite easy, just a timing thing really as need to plan time out esp with the outpost but otherwise it?s a very laid back event. I wish I started it when it first came out but I was drained out from work and everything else. Will keep handing in collections til the very end. Not usually one for decorations in my farms but these are nice

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by snolla2 View Post
    Hi, I have collected 6 yellow and none of them count, I had to use diamants to get pas that Challenge. Now I have The same problem with The red gear.

Ok, finelly I Got O?Neill that count

Hope it Will continue

Now it says 0 again in red gear. How come? It just was 1 and now 0.

Am I The only one with this problem? Is there any help to get?
    For the goal counters to count, make sure you craft and collect the event crafts only after you have reached the respective goals. Those crafted and collected before the goal will not count.

For your counter reseting, make sure you have a good connection and do a force save of your game progress. Try the suggestions under Section Sync Issues in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide, link in my signature.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Got mushroom patches today. They r fantastic.

Issue I'm having though is that the patch seems to be 2x2 but actually is taking up one square as I can overlap them. Could the Team look into this and make certain they are indeed 2x2? I would love them surrounding my Gnome Gathering and wanted them to actually take up 4squares so any future surprise visitors wouldn't get lost in them. Thank u so much.
    Update:

The Mushroom Patches have been fixed earlier. Please move them to a new spot if you currently have it in a 1x1 spot, to see the changes.

Fashion Designer
    I love the mushroom patch to be 1x1 square bcs space is very limited and it's a good combination to put the cloud above the mushroom patch and the raining man. Too bad they've changed it now.

I love the decorations today more than the valentine ones. I am sick now I wish I can finish the last goal as soon as possible. Great design, thank you.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I love the mushroom patch to be 1x1 square bcs space is very limited and it's a good combination to put the cloud above the mushroom patch and the raining man. Too bad they've changed it now.

I love the decorations today more than the valentine ones. I am sick now I wish I can finish the last goal as soon as possible. Great design, thank you.
    I also loved it was one square and it could be overlapped and players had a choice on how to place it.

Rhino Keeper
    My Mushroom Patches is now turning into a Mini Mushroom Meadow haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my Lion Dog! So cute!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast