View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

45 83.33%
  • I didn't like this event

4 7.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 25.93%
  • Lion Dog

36 66.67%
  • Lamb Cat

31 57.41%
  • Rainwater Pond

22 40.74%
  • Frozen Puddle

19 35.19%
  • Mushroom Patch

32 59.26%
  • Scarin' In the Rain

16 29.63%
  • Rainbow Fountain / Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

19 35.19%
  • Rainbow Umbrella

11 20.37%
  • Snowball Pile / Umbrella Holder

14 25.93%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: March In Like a Lion - 2019 Feb 27 (POLL ADDED)

I love the mushroom patch, well done...I have turned in over 30 collections but nooooo cat...darn...I'm still at it!

Host(ess)
    Love the decorations from this event! The ponds, mushroom patch and new rain cloud sit nicely with my butterfly barrel, meadow flower tiles and floating cloud from past events. Only need the Lamb Cat, and I win both!
    *luckluckluck*

Executive Chef
    I was able to get both pets and all of the decorations!! Yay!! Thanks so much Storm8!! I almost didn't try the event because I haven't been feeling so good and thought turning in 23 would be hard, but this event was easier than I thought especially with the buying and selling option! So glad I got everything! Everything is so cute! Thanks once again Storm 8!! Can't wait to see what's in store next!! Maybe more small and deluxe items to open and some more cute pets and decorations to win! Now time for a break from the game for awhile until the next event lol. Good luck finishing everyone 😀💖
    Last edited by Lapetshop7; 03-03-19 at 02:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I loved this event It took a lot of hard work! And some gems used! On my 10th submit I got a panic attack when I saw I had won the Lamb Cat! And I then got the Lion Dog yesterday! I got all of the decorations except for the Rainwater Pond and Scarin' in the Rain. I have won 6 of the Mushroom patches and turned it into a Mini Mushroom Meadow! I was very surprised to actually finish the 23 submits because I have only had two days that I could play non stop. Now I can just go help my neighbours win one or both of the pets! And thank you so much Storm8 with allowing us to buy/sell our items! And the drop rates are great!

Good luck to everyone with this event! I hope you get what you want!
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 03-04-19 at 02:29 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I’ve just turned in collection number 21 and the Lamb Cat is still eluding me! At least I know I’ll get the Lion Dog! Loving this event! Thanks Storm8!
    Last edited by loulou1290; 03-03-19 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    I quit the event, though it is super easy but I am pretty busy. Love some decorations I won. Good luck everyone.

Farm Supplier
    I just realise that I don’t have room in my Rescue Shelter for the Lamb Cat anyway, so all good! I have my Lion Dog, so I’m happy!

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to get both pets yay!
    I was wondering what is going to happen with the cloud? Can we keep the cycle? Cloud, rain then rainbow... Even if we don't collect anything it's Soo cute.

Also I got 12 mushrooms pathches can we get them back to 1x1.

Thanks, loved the event, can't wait for St Patrick's one

Rhino Keeper
    Hey what’s up storm8 I’ve been stuck on 4/7 in like a lion for days... it keeps resetting back to 0 it will say I’ve done 1 and then it reset back to 0 after I’ve done another one I should have finished it by now since I’ve already done the cloud thing 13 times.!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    Hey what?s up storm8 I?ve been stuck on 4/7 in like a lion for days... it keeps resetting back to 0 it will say I?ve done 1 and then it reset back to 0 after I?ve done another one I should have finished it by now since I?ve already done the cloud thing 13 times.!!
    you need to collect all the number of items required, see the green check mark appear, THEN you can go ahead and use the item to make the final gear. It's counting the number in your barn. so if you use the item BEFORE the green check appears, it will keep resetting back to zero. g'luck~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast