Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General feedback about new quests and events

General feedback about new quests and events

for people who work a full week some of these new quests are out of reach for me
    having to visit 40 kingdoms twice in 1 week when I get to play the game 4 hours a day at the most is just stupid
    I love this game been playing for over 5 years
    I just wish it wasn't ridiculous to obtain these goals,if I was a stay at home and play it 24-7 player id be able to do it easily but please change the goals for full time workers
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-05-19 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updated thread title

castle story

also I used to have over 40 million coins in my game til they bought out some new items to buy such as the anemones and other things at 40 grand a pop and I had to buy over 50 of them to get the items I needed
    and now I have 1 million coins
    these new expansions are great but trying to get them is so hard as getting about 10 permits a week and u have to have 30 for each expansion is taking me forever plus the new expansions which I need 5 for
    I will be here til 2022 just getting the expansions for these current live ones
    also try putting a select all button so I don't have to go thru over 300 friends to add them individually for when I need keys
    a select all button would be great
    give us more opportunities to get expansions that are not unreachable

castle story feedback

a select all button when sending requests
    less expansion permits to get new expansions
    more reachable goals so I can expan my kingdom
    I have 17 expansions waiting to build it will take me forever

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for your feedback. Given all 3 of your threads are feedback related I've moved and merged them all here where they will be seen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adey2512 View Post
    for people who work a full week some of these new quests are out of reach for me
    having to visit 40 kingdoms twice in 1 week when I get to play the game 4 hours a day at the most is just stupid
    I love this game been playing for over 5 years
    I just wish it wasn't ridiculous to obtain these goals,if I was a stay at home and play it 24-7 player id be able to do it easily but please change the goals for full time workers
    I am disabled in bed often, so I play a lot & still stuggle to reach the goals. The biggest problem is the inability to select all neighbors at once. It is soooooooo boring to tap hundreds of times....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I also find that the events are impossible to finish most of the time. They keep getting harder and harder. It makes it much less fun to play when you can't get the cool prizes. The drops are too rare and there are bottlenecks like Ivy's hut. It makes the game so frustrating. I don't want to be frustrated, I want to be entertained.

Executive Chef
    It appears some players game are coded to not get the needed drop from the adventure to complete goals. Such as the fairy,etc. How can we complete a goal if we don't get the needed drop? I have 2 goals in my book that are unattainable. Even with the use of gems, I can't reach the goals.

New Resident
    How to obtain spellbound leaves. Any idea

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonny20 View Post
    How to obtain spellbound leaves. Any idea
    Hello Bonny20, questions about goals and inventory info can be made in the Help Me thread in the Discussion forum. Hopefully you'll see this post though with the info you're asking for. Here's an extract of the Inventory Guide for Spellbound Dew.

Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

New Resident

Castle Story Feedback

As someone who works a full time job and used to love playing CS, I have some ideas that I'm sure others have mentioned but I feel a need in repeating for Storm8 game devs:

Stop making the quests and events so freakin' hard and long. I don't have 24 hours a day to sit on my phone constantly to play any of the Storm8 games. I had to quit Bakery Story and Restaurant Story because it just became a hassle.

If you're really against making the quests and events easier, why not give us a higher cap for the maximum energy we can acquire? It's just not possible to collect for an event and a quest at the same time. I've stopped bothering with events because I can't work on the main quests at all to continue the story. I currently have around 10+ quests sitting and waiting to be completed.

If neither of those options seem feasible to you, then just stop putting out so many darn events. I think there's been events 48 out of the 52 weeks for the past year. It's just so hard to keep up, especially when you start an event and then you can't even finish it because you (once again) can't play the game all 24 hours of each day.

Inventory: Can we please have the ability to organize it? Or in the least be able to sell or delete items we don't want anymore? I have 400+ pages (meaning 1200+ items) in my inventory because half of the items are materials for past events that I can't get rid of. I know at one point in BS and RS once an event had been over for a certain amount of time you could get rid of the items in your inventory. I don't even care if I get coins for it, just let me get rid of it so I don't have to look at it every time I need to find that one wall piece.

Expansion Materials: Why? Why do the expansions have to cost so freakin' much? Heaven forbid you have to expand in order to complete a quest. That just makes completing anything complete torture.

It's really not fair that after so many years the game has only expanded in more land to acquire and impossible expectations.
    I really hope that someone takes our suggestions seriously, because the games aren't fun when you have no possible way to move forward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast