Thread: Level 66. Too hard

Farm Supplier

Level 66. Too hard

i recently advanced to level 66. I?m usually glad to advance, even when it doesn’t bring any perks, but this one has a different accompaniment. The game has suddenly become much harder. The orders are impossible for me to fill unless I buy and use gems to complete. I?m sorry to see this as it means I?m dreading opening the game and may end up not playing anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this sudden degree of difficulty, or is it truly a result of level 66?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    i recently advanced to level 66. I?m usually glad to advance, even when it doesn’t bring any perks, but this one has a different accompaniment. The game has suddenly become much harder. The orders are impossible for me to fill unless I buy and use gems to complete. I?m sorry to see this as it means I?m dreading opening the game and may end up not playing anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this sudden degree of difficulty, or is it truly a result of level 66?

It definitely gets harder as your farm advances but you have more machines, barn space etc.

Delete orders you don't have ...this is what I do.
    If I see a hard to make item in a store no someone is selling ten I buy it immediately and sell half off.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed this sudden degree of difficulty, or is it truly a result of level 66

I don't think it is the result of reaching level 66

My advice -- discard all plane deliveries that u can't fulfill. The deliveries come in waves, I've noticed, easy, medium, hard. Sometimes I discard three or four rounds before I start getting easy ones.

Also, I've noticed that the deliveries often ask for items less than 5 in barn. So obviously the harder recipes come up more often since we can't craft as fast. The items that I hoard, over 10, usually don't show up as often in deliveries. I try to keep 9 of easy recipes, craft or buy from shop, as soon as I use them in deliveries I try to craft or buy them to refill. I save the expensive items for trains, never plane.

Discard is key. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the ideas!

The van orders are the hardest for me.
    For instance in this van order the items needed are
    29 loaves of bread
    17 chocolate squares
    29 cornbread squares
    34 cheese wheels
    4 strawberry popsicles
    2 ice cream cookie sandwiches

I think the order time was 26 hours.
    Plus the airplane deliveries and the train deliveries.
    I always focus on the van because it drops a cowbell.
    Am I doing this wrong? Should I focus on the airplane orders instead?
    Last edited by Friday_1; 02-27-19 at 02:58 AM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    Thanks for the ideas!

The van orders are the hardest for me.
    For instance in this van order the items needed are
    29 loaves of bread
    17 chocolate squares
    29 cornbread squares
    34 cheese wheels
    4 strawberry popsicles
    2 ice cream cookie sandwiches

I think the order time was 26 hours.
    Plus the airplane deliveries and the train deliveries.
    I always focus on the van because it drops a cowbell.
    Am I doing this wrong? Should I focus on the airplane orders instead?
    I only focus on train orders because you gets gems which can be very useful during events.
    I do vans sometimes and planes when Leaderboard is going and now that they have this new monthly event where you send twenty planes to get an item that gives a decoration from a previous event ... I LOVE it.

But if you are trying to earn coins then sell the items in your store for full price.

You can always usually come up with six of the orders for two gems doing trains.

Once I got the smoker from the vans and the option to make the golden lures then it wasn't very high on my priority list.

Again as ankavale said you can delete plane orders because they refresh. You can't delete van orders.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, Judy! I will watch for the monthly 20 plane event. I’ll have to check on the golden lures. I usually have to buy fish. Apparently I’m terrible at fishing.