Thread: Match Maker Dragon ( Craft) (expires March 5 2019)

The Honorable Panda

Match Maker Dragon ( Craft) (expires March 5 2019)

Earn Sweetmarks in Battle Arena to Craft this Dragon!

Expires 3/5/19 10:30am pacific

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Heart, Pink, Red

Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-28-19 at 11:02 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This is the one we've been working toward all month. Do you know when it will run out? I was so upset at the end of December - I had all the battlemarks needed to craft a Powdered Dragon, but I didn't get it done in time. I thought it was like the monthly dragons and we would have a few days afterwards to craft it as long as we had all the pieces, but we didn't. If that dragon is rereleased as a battle dragon, it will show that I have the correct number of pieces to get him, won't it, or would I start from zero again? Thank you, Kooky!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    <Snip...> If that dragon is rereleased as a battle dragon, it will show that I have the correct number of pieces to get him, won't it, or would I start from zero again? Thank you, Kooky!
    A Storm8 staff would be the best person to answer this.

All I remember is that in previous tournaments, whatever unused tokens leftover were merely stuffed into our Storage by the game. About a year ago, DS did a thorough spring cleaning of our warehouses and cleared out all the surplus tokens. However, the nice thing was that when they revived an old tournament dragon for its comeback tour, whatever token that particular dragon left behind was put back into our storage so that you could continue from there.

More recently, the developers, probably in a bid to cut down on design time, introduced the Battle Marks. This way, all they had to do was to change the name of the mark over the top of the Sword and Shield Token, and they were good to go, and, as per the new storage changes, once the fights were over, the remnants of the previous tourneys' tokens were removed from our Storage.

I may have been sleeping and missed it, but I haven't seen any of these recent tournament dragons that use the Battle Marks come back for a second challenge so cannot confirm that the game will reuse their remaining tokens.

Executive Chef
    Thank you @deadpixel. I kind of doubt that the Powdered Dragon would come back, anyway, because he is holiday themed, so wouldn't really be good for summer and whatnot. *sigh* Lesson learned, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you @deadpixel. I kind of doubt that the Powdered Dragon would come back, anyway, because he is holiday themed, so wouldn't really be good for summer and whatnot. *sigh* Lesson learned, I guess.
    No problem

As to when we have to craft the current Tourney Dragon, I'm thinking that they might be going to allow for the time to go a few days into March since the "Limited Time" notice hasn't yet appeared; previously this notice pops up when there are 2 to 3 days left on the clock.

The Honorable Panda
    Matchmaker will leave on 3/5/19 10:30am pacific
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request