Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skymour Dragon: Battle Tournament: February 26 2019

Executive Chef
    I'm finding this tournament practically impossible. I already had 35 animals lined up to heal from the last tournament, and now this one is adding to it. Do we usually have so many big tournaments (as compared to the ongoing monthly tournaments) back to back? I didn't think we did. I have rarely beaten a tournament, although I don't often try that hard, but this month (well, February), I have been trying to get all the little Valentine type animals. But I don't think I can get this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm finding this tournament practically impossible. I already had 35 animals lined up to heal from the last tournament, and now this one is adding to it. Do we usually have so many big tournaments (as compared to the ongoing monthly tournaments) back to back? I didn't think we did. I have rarely beaten a tournament, although I don't often try that hard, but this month (well, February), I have been trying to get all the little Valentine type animals. But I don't think I can get this one.
    I haven't won in maybe in a month or longer. I get to about 18 then I can't win after that. Its hard to win on the first time never mind repeated it. It would be nice I the game will help us. I get it we can't win every battle. I mean is we use the wrong Dragon color we deserve to lose lol. Its just too hard and disappointing. Last tournament I got down to 4 Dragon and my warriors were exhausted. It 4hrs left I quit again. Right now my younger account have 51 dragons are exhausted and older one is 29 are exhausted. I never get them healed before the next tournament. Very annoying and disappointing I try very hard to get these dragons tournament and events. Thanks for the everybody that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I haven't won in maybe in a month or longer. I get to about 18 then I can't win after that. Its hard to win on the first time never mind repeated it. It would be nice I the game will help us. I get it we can't win every battle. I mean is we use the wrong Dragon color we deserve to lose lol. Its just too hard and disappointing. Last tournament I got down to 4 Dragon and my warriors were exhausted. It 4hrs left I quit again. Right now my younger account have 51 dragons are exhausted and older one is 29 are exhausted. I never get them healed before the next tournament. Very annoying and disappointing I try very hard to get these dragons tournament and events. Thanks for the everybody that helps.
    Hang in there, you are not alone in the struggle. I get stuck several times during the tournament, sometimes for over a day. I guess even though we use correct dragons there is no guarantee. Dragons I use may not be good for you and visa versus. I learn a lot from people who contribute here, like using dragons won from Tales or events. For example, Hopeless is one who seems a good choice and has won a few for me this tournament. I think the new beast types may be strong as well. I also find even though my dragon is lower level, if it has good colors for battle it can win over a L15 with not so great attributes. We will heal these poor battleworn dragons and keep trying. Good luck😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Since you're a beginner I would actually say try for these specific dragons: Landworm (red/green), Electric/Midnight (black/blue), Origami (pink/purple), Metal (by breeding white and blue), Rainbow (by breeding blue and yellow), and Mythic (by breeding red and yellow). All of those I mentioned were very useful to me when I was still green. Those dragons you have higher than level 10, I'd say get Hopeless to level 15 ASAP. Hopeless seems to be a great fighter and will be an asset. Also, for right now, I would raise my single element common dragons to high levels (Forest, Fire, Water and Air). They turn into unbelievable warriors after getting them to level 12 and beyond.
    I found a Landworm hiding in one of the habitats and raised it to 12. OMG it ****ed the next dragon almost in ONE bash. Wow. High level dragons make such a big difference in battling. Do you have all your fighting dragons higher than level 10? So expensive to feed them. I?ve run out of food after raising Metal and Landworm to 12 haha. I have none left to feed Hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I found a Landworm hiding in one of the habitats and raised it to 12. OMG it ****ed the next dragon almost in ONE bash. Wow. High level dragons make such a big difference in battling. Do you have all your fighting dragons higher than level 10? So expensive to feed them. I?ve run out of food after raising Metal and Landworm to 12 haha. I have none left to feed Hopeless
    Before I had my champions I also used landworm all the time. Also - but a bit less often - Parakeet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Before I had my champions I also used landworm all the time. Also - but a bit less often - Parakeet.
    I’m so glad for all the help on these forums. I was stuck on one dragon for 3 days straight! Yikes. Then I came here and got some real good tips from you guys and beat that crazy dragon as soon as I raised the “right” dragon to 12 haha

Thanks for the tip on Parakeet. I’ve put it on my “must breed” list

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Most of my good fighters are leveled above 10 but that's because they showed me they were good when they were below 10.
    For food, the advice I could give you is keep collecting coins from your habitats and plant Upgrapes. They'll give you a better yield on your investment than anything else. Also, take your time in leveling up dragons. Level up one at a time since you're at a lower level on the game. As time goes on and you go higher, then I'd say raise a few at the same time. I'm at level 198 but I still raise up dragons one at a time.
    Don't forget about raising the base dragons up. They're good fighters at level 12 or above. Plus Fire, Forest, Air and Water are the cheapest dragons to raise to 15 - much less food required than other dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Results! (It has been a while, I've been very busy with work)

1. Fluorescent 3 - Aladdin (14)
    2. Cartographer 4 - Apprentice (14)
    3. Zen 5 - Curio (14)
    4. Goldleaf 6 - Bramble (14) [first attempt won - Bramble (14) but rolled back]
    5. Neo Purple 7 - Chronicler (14)

6. Black Knight 8 - Playful (14)
    7. Sunstone 9 - Creator (14)
    8. Abominable 10 - Guardian (10)
    9. Monsoon 11 - Forgefather (14)
    10. Spirit Warrior 12 - Beast (15)

11. Good Luck 13 - Crypt (14)
    12. Lighthouse 14 - Diamond (15)
    13. Rustling 15 - Dame of Darkness (14)
    14. Valiant 16 - Air (15) [lost Neo Air (14)]
    15. Lunar Horse - Dark Omen (14)

16. Ornament 18 - Neo Air (14)
    17. Stalwart 19 - Diamond (15) [lost Neo Air (14), Air (15), Fire (15)]
    18. Alpine 20 - Air (15)
    19. Justice 16 - Forest (15)
    20. Mardi Gras 17 - Air (15)

21. Skeletal Knight 17 - Air (15) [lost Diamond (15)]
    22. Coastal 17 - Water (15) [lost Diamond (15), Infinity (10)]
    23. Candy Hoard 18 - Air (15)
    24. Geode 18 - Water (15)
    25. Above 18 - Water (15)

26. Daywing 19 - Air (15)
    27. Sea Turtle 19 - Fire (15) [lost Air (15)]
    28. Sunflower 19 - Air (15) [lost Fire (15), Beast (15), Magic (14), Water (15)]
    29. Guardian Angel 20 - ULTIMATE. GRRR. [lost lots of dragons]
    30. Skymour 20 - Water (15)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123