5,750 varies 4th - 6th 35,000 Coins/20,000Firapples/10 Maps
    4,250 varies 7th - 12th 25,000 Coins/ 15,000 Firapples
    3,000 Beautiful Birch 13th - 20th 10,000 Coins
    2,000 varies - -
    1,250 5 Omega Crown - -
    750 Special sapling - -
    150 varies -
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    My baby account is moving up in the world...its in the same leaderboard group as my main account...lol!

Hi Kooky Panda, I have a question about Leaderboard events. When I play, I run my evolution den, 2 breeding dens and 2 nests. I try to keep my farms producing, I quest as much as possible and will use boosts if it makes sense. I place the point earning widget as soon as it is awarded. I have difficulty reaching the last dragon in the event. I watch other players, who run only one den, nest and temple, and who never have farm production and do not seem to use boosts. How are they able to reach scores of over 125,000? Am I missing an important technique in gameplay that would help me improve my scores? I even try to set an alarm throughout the day to remind me when points need to be collected. Can you give me some insight? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonstoneJr View Post
    Hi Kooky Panda, I have a question about Leaderboard events. When I play, I run my evolution den, 2 breeding dens and 2 nests. I try to keep my farms producing, I quest as much as possible and will use boosts if it makes sense. I place the point earning widget as soon as it is awarded. I have difficulty reaching the last dragon in the event. I watch other players, who run only one den, nest and temple, and who never have farm production and do not seem to use boosts. How are they able to reach scores of over 125,000? Am I missing an important technique in gameplay that would help me improve my scores? I even try to set an alarm throughout the day to remind me when points need to be collected. Can you give me some insight? Thanks!
    These players do the following:
    1. Use LB boost (you may have missed seeing it)
    2. Use boosts won from Adventure Bingo
    3. Plant lots of food (yes they do )
    4. They feed their dragons to the max
    5. Spend lots of gold

They do spend quite a bit of gold, but do get a large bit of it back when they come in as one of those who place 1st.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    These players do the following:
    1. Use LB boost (you may have missed seeing it)
    2. Use boosts won from Adventure Bingo
    3. Plant lots of food (yes they do )
    4. They feed their dragons to the max
    5. Spend lots of gold

They do spend quite a bit of gold, but do get a large bit of it back when they come in as one of those who place 1st.
    Hi DP, do you mean they recoup gold if in top global not regular LB?
    Do you think this Flawless dragon will be obtainable in another event, tournament or maybe craft with essence? I am out matched so will be happy with some food this event. Top four have been boosting like mad to stay on top.
    Dragonstone I play same as you but only have 1 breeding den, 2 evolution temples. I use bronze boost at beginning if I have everything ready to collect. If not, my spins are usually better if I?m not leading. Also, seems like you do better on 3 hr quests than the 8 or 12. I will do 8 hr quests over night. That last 3 LB I had top global players so just worked to finish & save food. If evolution temple goes on sale I recommend it, helps with Bingo too.
    Good luck😉

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Do you think this Flawless dragon will be obtainable in another event, tournament or maybe craft with essence?
    I guarantee Flawless will be available in the codex. Give it 2 or 3 months if S8 keeps up with the codex. It's more than likely this will be available as a token for Dragon Tales down the road if S8 doesn't repeat Crown Jewel 10 times before then.

Hi DP, do you mean they recoup gold if in top global not regular LB?
    Yes, coming in 1st in the GB will get each of them 1,250 pieces of Gold. It isn't the entire amount they would have spent, but it is still something.

Do you think this Flawless dragon will be obtainable in another event, tournament or maybe craft with essence?
    As SH said, it will appear in the Codex, but will probably be quite some time before you can craft it with Essence. The Neo Valiant was an LB prize that is listed in the Codex but has yet to be made craftable.

The player in 1st place on the same LB as me is also in the same Bingo group as me; in 1st place there too. Yesterday, I shot past him on the LB (not because I want to be in 1st place, but because I always try to be within the 50-100 place group), and he went on a rampage. He boosted every few hours to regain his position on the LB and even boosted himself in the Bingo group to jump from 8K to 15K points just because I'd moved up to 3rd place at 5K points. Maybe I should be kind and let him know that with 1.5K tickets and 8 Breeding and Hatching Boosts, I couldn't quite be bothered with being in 1st and 2nd place

Nah! It's more fun to watch him spend on Gold in panic (。◕‿◕。)

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if those players talk to each other. I just looked at the global and the top 11 players have the EXACT same number of points. So all 11 of them are placed 1st

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I wonder if those players talk to each other. I just looked at the global and the top 11 players have the EXACT same number of points. So all 11 of them are placed 1st
    Yes, as deadpixel said in another post, they coordinate their points by communicating on each other's "walls" in the game.

Executive Chef
    i know tales are coming up next. those can be food heavy (especially now that i am in the higher level). how much food do you usually have on hand or plan for tales?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast