Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Single Dragon - Feb 26 2019 (needed for the Hectic Heartbeats Leaderboard Even Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Reading that unicorn was working, since I don't have it, used neo unicorn with light...4 hrs but that's after 5 hrs and 16 hrs... while some players are getting dragon quickly, I wonder how many will still struggle. But with last 2,3 commons I got them quicker than previous, so maybe S8 has done some magic....but no code changes :/
    I believe it is because there are not many White and pink common dragons. I got mine in my second try with unicorn and Angel. My first try rendered a common love dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    First try with Virtue & Light

While I am thrilled, isn't it kind of odd that all of a sudden this Common is so easy to get after all the problems we've had with other Common dragons? Just sayin'
    Exactly my thought, too. Had to Craft the previous 3.

Rhino Keeper
    First try Virtue and Never Ending

Rhino Keeper
    First try...Virtue and Light!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I don't believe that odds were adjusted, but just to let you know, codes don't have to be changed for odds to improve (or otherwise move)

When developers create applications, it is bad practice to hardcode adjustable values into any sub-routine for applications. You generally want to put these values into a table that you can make amendments to without touching your code.
    I meant by that, that S8 didnt touch anything, as they always say they don't , and the breeding just got easier by magic.
    I agree variables in tables are alot easier for changing things quicker but a bit more work to set up to begin with...for that reason, more work...S8 may just hard code everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I meant by that, that S8 didnt touch anything, as they always say they don't , and the breeding just got easier by magic.
    <...Snip>
    Hee! Well, dragons are magical after all, so who's to say that some of their magic didn't rub off onto the odds

OK ty

Single dragon

Virtue & laserlight, 4 hours so fingers crossed but 24hr egg on nest 🙈🙈

⬆⬆⬆⬆

Combo worked first time 😊
    Last edited by cubbytracie; 03-01-19 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Egg hatched

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234