Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: Waddle I Do? - 2019 Feb 26 (15 Days)

My coinage was extremely low when this goal started, some would say still is. I decided to sit this goal out. First goal I've intentionally skipped in almost 3 years to get more coins. I'm glad the recipes for the most part are ones I think I'll be okay with not having. And the prizes too. Penguins are cute but I don't need them in my restaurant lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Okay, it's now official : Even if you give me 2 weeks to do it, I can't finish that many 1-hour dishes. (I actually tried the side goal.)

I'm also going to spend I think 3 gems to finish the main goal, because I just couldn't serve those penguin garnishes in a timely fashion. Darn you, job and human body that requires sleep!

But really, knock it off s8. Are you trying to put yourselves out of business?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Okay, it's now official : Even if you give me 2 weeks to do it, I can't finish that many 1-hour dishes. (I actually tried the side goal.)

I'm also going to spend I think 3 gems to finish the main goal, because I just couldn't serve those penguin garnishes in a timely fashion. Darn you, job and human body that requires sleep!

But really, knock it off s8. Are you trying to put yourselves out of business?
    The 1 hour recipes are the bane of every player, I'm convinced! When a goal is on, I find myself having to sit down and plan when I'll have the free time to handle the shorter recipes and build my goal schedule around that. And even then, I have to set timers to remind myself to serve the dang things. It's sort of ridiculous the amount of work we're expected to put in to these current goals. I try not to think about it too much, but it is difficult to ignore the current state of things.

As for your last question... It's a legitimate question that we've all considered at one point! I've wondered for a while now what exactly they're trying to accomplish with their current business model because no matter how I look at it, I'm stymied. The saddest part, to me, is that there are a handful of things they could change and the games would be great again. That they can't or won't do implement these simple changes really makes me wonder what they think they're accomplishing as a company and what their aim is for the future of the games we all love.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567