Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you be interested in a paid version of Bakery Story?

Quote Originally Posted by ireneaustin View Post
    yes, i would GLADLY PAY A MONTHLY FEE TO HAVE the old game back. and the new game owners have zero creativity. reusing items from other games. the cakes look like flat have no top;s on them... just awful I have stopped playing several times... but i come back.
    soon i will leave for good because the goals are just ridiculous now. too many parts needed,.
    takes 3 or 4 days just to finish the first ovens.
    i hate the new owners but i have played a long time and like, mainly my old ovens.
    I really wish we could pay money to opeh up goals we have missed too. I would gladly pay for that.

PLEASE PLEASE PYUT THE GAME BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS
    The game has always been run by Storm8.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The game has always been run by Storm8.
    ireneaustin is talking about Team Lava. Team Lava was the company that started the game.

https://blog.teamlava.com/
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

If it would stop these incredibly annoying ads and pop-ups, YES!! I would gladly pay a reasonable fee.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ireneaustin is talking about Team Lava. Team Lava was the company that started the game.

https://blog.teamlava.com/
    Im pretty sure it was just rebranded right?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    From what I recall, Storm8 has always been the parent company but TeamLava was the particular branch that originally created and ran the Story games.

In 2017 s8 absorbed TL, had to cut back staffing and those employees took over the day to day running of the story games that TL had previous handled which of course caused some changes throughout all of the TL games. At least, that's my understanding/recollection of how things went down.

Personally I thought I was paying to play some times. The gems are expensive and needed to complete most goals. I think if you made older appliances, recipes and decor available to buy then you would have a much better game. It doesn't seem like you really care what your customers want because you don't change anything. One thing that would be helpful is to post the updated required parts list for appliances built after 2018.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to pay some money for the locked ovens, i really want some of them,
    Maybe storm8 could give us one day sale where they open ALL ovens with gems buying,
    Like 30-40 gems per oven, and i would definitely give my money to them

NO, I would not pay to play

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely not if the game stays the way it is right now... perhaps if it goes back to how it was in the Team Lava days.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I did the lengthy explanation over in the RS thread (for those interested in my full reasoning and ideas) but it's late and my fingers are tired of typing so BS is getting a quickie answer:

Yes, I would gladly pay for the apps but only if it guaranteed new weekly content like the apps used to. At this point, there is very little I wouldn't do if only we got some creativity back in these games! I know that lots of players are content with the games as they are now but having played from the beginning, the state of things now is nothing less than sad. If money is what it takes to get the games out of this goal only, recycle heavy rut then I would gladly pay.
    I took a year-long break from the game and just recently came back. Catching up on the threads since I left I don't think I've missed much. Not many new content to purchase with coins and no new items to purchase with gems, and almost everything on sale have been offered multiple times since I played.

I missed the good old days when I looked forward to the weekly updates - whether it be the goal release, box release or new content release...

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Yes, IF it put an end to the gem traps AND the goals gave you more time to complete them (like a month or whatever) AND they'd need to start including Christian holidays among their goals as well as giving us the American versions (no more communist Santas.)

I've about had it with these games. I will be 88 minutes short of completing this BS goal. It just isn't enough time for me anymore. I can't complete the goals, so the purpose of starting them is getting fuzzy.
    This may be a really dumb/obvious question but what do you mean by they should include Christian holidays...is Christmas not considered Christian? I?m NOT looking to start any religious discussion, I honestly thought it was considered Christian.

They used to do more diverse stuff- there was a Diwali goal with some really pretty deco, I want to say we had a mosque deco but you?re right, it?s really limited and the America stuff is really favored and tbh I?m so tired of more red, white and blue stuff every single July and around other ?USA proud holidays? like Veterans Day, past presidents bdays and stuff like labor day might have been another one I?m not sure. It just gets repetitive and all looks the same.

I think I want less holiday themed stuff (unless it was one that hasn?t really been covered or Halloween as I can?t have enough Halloween stuff lol).

Would I ever pay for a game? Nope. I don?t have the money to waste tbh.

I do like the idea of a paid subscription for people as part of this current app. They could get access to a couple new things each month or biweekly as well as some past stuff that they currently have locked. Chances to access locked ovens/deco/tables may be an added draw for people who didn?t play the game from the beginning. I know I would seriously love to be able to access some of my locked deco and appliances.

I wouldn?t make a separate app or turn the current one into subscription only- you?d not only p!ss off a ton of people but also I think it?d be really hard to do- I?m not a game developer tho so idk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast