Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you be interested in a paid version of Bakery Story?

New Resident
    yes, i would GLADLY PAY A MONTHLY FEE TO HAVE the old game back. and the new game owners have zero creativity. reusing items from other games. the cakes look like flat have no top;s on them... just awful I have stopped playing several times... but i come back.
    soon i will leave for good because the goals are just ridiculous now. too many parts needed,.
    takes 3 or 4 days just to finish the first ovens.
    i hate the new owners but i have played a long time and like, mainly my old ovens.
    I really wish we could pay money to opeh up goals we have missed too. I would gladly pay for that.

PLEASE PLEASE PYUT THE GAME BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ireneaustin View Post
    yes, i would GLADLY PAY A MONTHLY FEE TO HAVE the old game back. and the new game owners have zero creativity. reusing items from other games. the cakes look like flat have no top;s on them... just awful I have stopped playing several times... but i come back.
    soon i will leave for good because the goals are just ridiculous now. too many parts needed,.
    takes 3 or 4 days just to finish the first ovens.
    i hate the new owners but i have played a long time and like, mainly my old ovens.
    I really wish we could pay money to opeh up goals we have missed too. I would gladly pay for that.

PLEASE PLEASE PYUT THE GAME BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS
    The game has always been run by Storm8.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The game has always been run by Storm8.
    ireneaustin is talking about Team Lava. Team Lava was the company that started the game.

https://blog.teamlava.com/
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

If it would stop these incredibly annoying ads and pop-ups, YES!! I would gladly pay a reasonable fee.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ireneaustin is talking about Team Lava. Team Lava was the company that started the game.

https://blog.teamlava.com/
    Im pretty sure it was just rebranded right?

Executive Chef
    From what I recall, Storm8 has always been the parent company but TeamLava was the particular branch that originally created and ran the Story games.

In 2017 s8 absorbed TL, had to cut back staffing and those employees took over the day to day running of the story games that TL had previous handled which of course caused some changes throughout all of the TL games. At least, that's my understanding/recollection of how things went down.
    Think Item Trading in BS/RS is a good idea? Click HERE to visit my thread on the topic!

New Resident
    Personally I thought I was paying to play some times. The gems are expensive and needed to complete most goals. I think if you made older appliances, recipes and decor available to buy then you would have a much better game. It doesn't seem like you really care what your customers want because you don't change anything. One thing that would be helpful is to post the updated required parts list for appliances built after 2018.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to pay some money for the locked ovens, i really want some of them,
    Maybe storm8 could give us one day sale where they open ALL ovens with gems buying,
    Like 30-40 gems per oven, and i would definitely give my money to them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12