Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
Definitely not if the game stays the way it is right now... perhaps if it goes back to how it was in the Team Lava days.

I took a year-long break from the game and just recently came back. Catching up on the threads since I left I don't think I've missed much. Not many new content to purchase with coins and no new items to purchase with gems, and almost everything on sale have been offered multiple times since I played.

I missed the good old days when I looked forward to the weekly updates - whether it be the goal release, box release or new content release...
Same I came back just after Valentine?s Day after being off for a year or so. I looked through the newly locked appliances/deco/tables and I liked a couple things but wow has it changed!

Deco rewards are not as pretty as they used to be, and I?ve seen a couple ?new? appliances/2nd row of recipes on old appliances being carted over from Restaurant Story with a name change. They?ve really lost a good chunk of the creativity of this game.

That being said, I still like this game better than Restaurant Story. I?m so bummed with RS goal rewards lately and lack of nice/interesting goals and deco.