Thread: Expansion issue

Rhino Keeper

Expansion issue

Just expanded to the far left corner. Cost 9 expansions Permits and after loading and placing royal buildings, the square became unavailable😡😡. Lost 9 expansions Permit in the process.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't worry you haven't lost anything. Firstly know that the royal points will always be ticked even if you don't have the right number on your board, so check those requirements first. If after force closing you go back into your game and they are still not showing as given to the square please contact Support.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

This expansion issue is beyond ridiculous!
    S8, our total number of royal buildings count toward the maximum whether they're in storage or not!
    So, why can't you make the royal points of those buildings count whether in storage or not!?!?!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This expansion issue is beyond ridiculous!
    S8, our total number of royal buildings count toward the maximum whether they're in storage or not!
    So, why can't you make the royal points of those buildings count whether in storage or not!?!?!
    Good point ,for those of us that have log in issues try not to keep adding building .. So our points don't add up

Farm Supplier
    I have a problem with expansion too. I open two slot that one expansion permit each, but after game sync, the expansion is unavailable, but my expansion permit is gone too. Try to restart over and over, and nothing is recover. How can I take back that expansion permit, hic..... T___T

Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    I have a problem with expansion too. I open two slot that one expansion permit each, but after game sync, the expansion is unavailable, but my expansion permit is gone too. Try to restart over and over, and nothing is recover. How can I take back that expansion permit, hic..... T___T
    Check the expansion plot again & see if you need a few more royal points. That's happened to me a few times.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******