Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game crash

Rhino Keeper
    My game is back to crashing, every third neighbor I visit, or when looking through any deco. It simply shuts off!

Not sure why, but when trying to decorate, it crashes.
    I have a new iPad with iOS 12.3.1
    RS version is 1.8.3
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I've got an iPhone 7+, updated with the most recent iOS and RS (and BS) crashes almost every time I:

-scroll through for decor or appliances on the Design menu
    -scroll through gifts to send to neighbors
    -request parts from neighbors

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both games to no avail.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    I've got an iPhone 7+, updated with the most recent iOS and RS (and BS) crashes almost every time I:

-scroll through for decor or appliances on the Design menu
    -scroll through gifts to send to neighbors
    -request parts from neighbors

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both games to no avail.
    I think the device processor has difficulties given limited device resources. My guess is that you have played for years which attributed to having lots of items in your decor or appliances tabs as well as lots of neighbours. Having a huge list takes a while to load and adds a strain on your device. If you have a newer device or a device with faster processor, you can transfer your game there and see how it runs there.

Reinstallation may help a tiny bit for a short while but eventually your cache will increase with the graphics from your game board or those bakeries which you visit.

Rhino Keeper
    Having the same issue. I just bought Gems yesterday, and now they will go to waist. I?ve tried every trick in the book and under the sun. Other neighbors are complaining of the same. What in the world is going on? I have a brand new iPad but it had started doing the same thing on the old one about a month ago. I can?t even open my decoration tab without it crashing. I?ve uninstalled and installed, I?ve reset WiFi which is working fine. I?ve erased iPad and started over...you name it, I?ve done it. I?ve also noticed that the part drops for the ovens are a white square. Nothing is working...

No system update in so long that I can?t remember when the last one was...And no update for either story in as long. Storm will not refund money spent on Gems so now, I?m down $44 for Resto Story and can?t use them. I bought a few things for BS but it?s crashing too. *sad face*

Rhino Keeper
    Game is still crashing like crazy! It will shut off and take me back to my home screen, and when I double click on home screen it will show me a screen where I have visited a neighbor or put food on to cook! My iPad Pro is only a year old and everything is up to date

Constantly crashing!

It's been doing this for months since I got my new device. It's so bad right now. I get bumped out so many times trying to visit...any advice? Aside from leaving lol. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's been doing this for months since I got my new device. It's so bad right now. I get bumped out so many times trying to visit...any advice? Aside from leaving lol. Thanks
    What device are you using?

(Merged duplicate thread to existing thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...My game is crashing in every 2 mins.I just cant play.It is happening since a week.Pls help.
    I m using Samsung galaxy trend with Android 4.1.2 n RS Basic Version 1.6.0.3g

New Resident
    My game just started crashing repeatedly out of the blue. I have a 2019 galaxy tab a and installed the latest game on the new device. It worked fine for months now doesn't. I've tried all of the fixes on this thread to no avail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123