Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequent shut down

Rhino Keeper

Frequent shut down

Since few days the game is shutting down very frequently.When I open game it starts n in 2-3 mins it shuts down without any msg.This happens whole day.I m just not able to play the game.I m in big trouble.Pls help....Waiting for quick reply

The same thing is happening to me & seems worse since I have the new iOS 13.2.2 (17B102).
    Sometimes I get a message that says it?s an online game and to try again, sometimes not.
    It doesn?t even load the neighbors list or anything. Then it moves the neighbors to the end
    of the list if you were in the middle of tipping them when you get disconnected so you
    have to scroll all the way down in alphabetical order to hunt for them out of over 200 neighbors.
    If you are skipping around trying to visit certain neighbors first, it gets very confusing at times
    trying to find them.
    Now I?m stuck because it logged out when in a neighbors Restaurant. When I go back to mine
    even though it appeared the counters were empty & bugs all over most food, then food starts reappearing
    on some of the counters in a transparent background so no way to stop the thing when it starts spinning
    around saying Processing?
    I have a screenshot of what it looks like if you all want to see, even though I was able to put a picture
    prior to the new iOS update without an error of things being way too large, I can?t predict what will happen
    when I try it now.
    I even spent hours on the phone with Apple doing something called Screen Share. They can access & see what is
    happening. One of the things is with Apps such as this game trying to function properly & going wacky & stalling out.
    Then in order to respond to them, similar thing with the processing screen, I can?t get to it to respond or do anything.
    Food keeps trying to come back or trying to resume where I left off.
    They are suppose to talk to us again this afternoon on the phone.
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    The same thing is happening to me & seems worse since I have the new iOS 13.2.2 (17B102).
    Sometimes I get a message that says it?s an online game and to try again, sometimes not.
    It doesn?t even load the neighbors list or anything. Then it moves the neighbors to the end
    of the list if you were in the middle of tipping them when you get disconnected so you
    have to scroll all the way down in alphabetical order to hunt for them out of over 200 neighbors.
    If you are skipping around trying to visit certain neighbors first, it gets very confusing at times
    trying to find them.
    Now I?m stuck because it logged out when in a neighbors Restaurant. When I go back to mine
    even though it appeared the counters were empty & bugs all over most food, then food starts reappearing
    on some of the counters in a transparent background so no way to stop the thing when it starts spinning
    around saying Processing?
    I have a screenshot of what it looks like if you all want to see, even though I was able to put a picture
    prior to the new iOS update without an error of things being way too large, I can?t predict what will happen
    when I try it now.
    I even spent hours on the phone with Apple doing something called Screen Share. They can access & see what is
    happening. One of the things is with Apps such as this game trying to function properly & going wacky & stalling out.
    Then in order to respond to them, similar thing with the processing screen, I can?t get to it to respond or do anything.
    Food keeps trying to come back or trying to resume where I left off.
    They are suppose to talk to us again this afternoon on the phone.
    Ur problem seems even bigger than mine.I really hope S8 help us n find solution for this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Pls S8 reply me...i m in trouble...how can i play if game shuts down in 2 mins everytime...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Pls S8 reply me...i m in trouble...how can i play if game shuts down in 2 mins everytime...
    Sorry you're having still issues, I would suggest moving your post to the RS Bugs Forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

The way I understand it, the team is more apt to check that forum than the general discussion board. If you post your issue in the Bugs Forum and still don't get a response, you could perhaps PM to ask a Mod to bring your issue to the attention of the team.

Since the last RS update on IOS my game keeps crashing after every 2 minutes
    What's happening S8��
    fawziaj

Fashion Designer
    Mine crashes a lot. On my phone, it suddenly goes to half-screen.

So disappointing, the having to to turn the phone on and off, especially if I'm trying to quickly serve some food.

Combine the crashing with these ads and it's like I can't drop in to serve food and go.

Rhino Keeper
    Game shuts down after I serve the food. It only happens in my RS. In BS everything is ok so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Game shuts down after I serve the food. It only happens in my RS. In BS everything is ok so far.
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s happening to me too, especially in Android

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast