Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

New Resident

Game crash

Hello!

During the last month RS keeps crashing 'every' time I open it. It opens, shows the screen with messages and a second later crashes and reopens and the same sequence. This happens 9 out of 10 times a day.
    Tried clearing cache, unistallin/reinstalling, reboot device but the problem remains.

Same problem appears in BS (bakery story) but less frequently (half of the times).
    Fashion Story, Dragon story etc, work with no problem.

Version of RS is 1.6.0.3g, BS 1.6.0.3g
    Android version 4.4.2,
    tablet Samsung SM-T310 (tab3)

Any idea of what causes the problem in these two games?
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like your device is having trouble with the game. Try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues in Chapter What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

New Resident
    Thank you for replying!
    I've done all of those described in the chapter/link you provide. free space is more than 2GB, memory free is about 500MB, cache cleared, data cleared, uninstalling/reinstalling done... Problem is still here.

Dragon story had similar problems in the past but after the last update, works ok. The other games of TL work OK too. The problem is with RS and BS

I'm one step from hard resetting the tablet (but I would lose progress to apps that can't be backed up)

Any other suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. Is it possible that your device processor can't cope? Some of the older devices may have issues as the games board grow bigger and Samsung SM-T310 (tab3) was released in 2013. Do you have a newer device? You can use the Login feature to transfer your games there and try it out, if you do.

New Resident
    Yes, the device is old and maybe you're right for processor not coping well.
    But that doesn't explain why this issue is happening only in two games of TL (BS, RS) and the rest work without problems.
    Furthermore, I've not done anything (installing new apps etc) in the tablet for quite some time. This issue started suddenly and only in these two games...

I can't find a solution, I just posted here to let TL know the issue and if someone has similar problem maybe there is something more to check.

Maybe there's a ghost in the machine

My device is newer, it's a replacement iPad. Just got it Friday, now I'm crashing! So disappointing!

New Resident
    I tried to install previous versions of both RS and BS of the 1.6.0.3g
    Both occassional versions (eg RS Founders) or classic version has no problem... I'm using now 1.5.5.9 for both RS and BS.
    So there is certainly a problem with 1.6.0.3g with either android 4.4.2 or something else...

Rhino Keeper

Game not working.

No version of restaurant story game for android phone is working on my device.My phones android version is 4.1.2 n latest version of RS game viz 1.6.0.3 or any other versions are not working completely.

Grand Emperor
    Are you able to get into game? Try disconnecting your network, restart your device and start again. Check your device and internet. There are some suggestions in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried everything.I mean network connecting n disconnecting,reinstalling,restarting device...but nothing working...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast