Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Rhino Keeper
    I am using Samsung Galaxy Trend with android 4.1.2 n I play Restaurant story and Fashion Story games.I hv problem with RS.It was not working properly since last month n now it doesnt start at all.FS is fine.

Grand Emperor
    What happens when you start your game? I am able to access mine so the game is not down. You need to troubleshoot further on your end, either device or connection...

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded older version of RS viz. 1.5.5.9 n game started.but yes 1.6.0.3g is not working at all n i removed unwanted apps too.I was terrific but now problem is finally solved.I m happy n i hope 1.5.5.9 works well further otherwise i hv to leave game helplessly

Rhino Keeper
    My game on iPad Pro is crashing about every 3rd neighbor that I visit, it's happening in bakery as well

Rhino Keeper

RS stopped again

RS Basic version was down 5 days ago.It hardly started after so much trouble.It worked 4 days and now it has stopped working again.It doesnt start at all.When i start the game it keeps on loading n the circle goes on n on n on and the same irritating msg goes on "Internet connection not active" though internet is fully active.

Rhino Keeper
    Game has started working again after 12 hours.but i really dont understand what the problem is.where problem is with my device or with the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Game has started working again after 12 hours.but i really dont understand what the problem is.where problem is with my device or with the game.
    Great to hear that it's working. Just in time for new goals!

Rhino Keeper

Please Help!

Restaurant Story is not working properly on my device.Can u please help me?
    My device's android version is 4.1.2 and no version of RS Basic version is working properly whether its 1.6.0.3g,1.6.0.2g or 1.5.5.9.I also tried downloading RS-TROPIC BLISS,RS-OUTDOORS,RS-SUMMER FUN,RS-FAST FOOD AND RS-CHRISMAS.Lastly RS-Fast food got started after taking so much trouble.
    I really expect from Storm8 Team to do something that atleast RS-Basic Version keeps on working properly please.Please do this if u can

Grand Emperor
    What's wrong with your game? By the way, they recommend playing on 1.6.0.3g or 1.6.0.2g.

I am constantly crashing, more than ever on an iPad fully updated!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast