Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Rhino Keeper
    Praying for you that it isn't an IOS /device problem & S8 can address your problem soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Are S8 trying to rid of longtime players!?!

I know it's so hard to give this game up ...every week I say I am going to due to monotonous way of earning prizes/events but keep on playing as have the feeling of missing out if don't play! Addiction at its highest!

Hoping you don't go ...perhaps just miss this event ... prizes at the moment aren't great especially for long term players ...another Walker & deco... of course it breaks your heart if you are a collector!
    Maybe items will go on sale afterwards too...so if gem player/ buyer ...could possibly catch up!

Nowadays, electronics have such a short shelf life & especially Apple seem to churn out new devices every year or so & expensive too but unfortunately they have cornered the market & most App/game makers cater to their conditions so we as users have to like it or lump it !!!
    I uninstall it ... And then re in stalled in .was my last resort ,to me this never works..but they do tell you to do it .. Still can't get in,, I read every word you said and your so right my iPad 3rd gen is in perfect condition And yes Apple forces you to buy new cuz they go out of date so fast .. GREED ,
    I really don't think it's me I think it's them , they can fix this log in problem , but I really don't know .. Thanks for your support one castle addict to another

Executive Chef
    Praying for you that it isn't an IOS /device problem & S8 can address your problem soon!
    So cool we were writing to each other the same time , by the way my kingdom is Meeka Manor

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I’m using iPad Pro, IOS12.2. Restarted device, reinstalled game, yet not able to access CS. Put in a ticket to S8. Could take up to 14 days for resolution according to S8’s auto email. Ah well if I am forced to go on with life without CS for 14 days this might help me break my 12y CS addiction.
    Thinking we are neighbors I'm Meeka manor

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I’m using iPad Pro, IOS12.2. Restarted device, reinstalled game, yet not able to access CS. Put in a ticket to S8. Could take up to 14 days for resolution according to S8’s auto email. Ah well if I am forced to go on with life without CS for 14 days this might help me break my 12y CS addiction.
    With luck they will get to us Monday , this has happen to me before ..and Monday around my 5 EST it came back it was out for 3 days it happen on a Friday after a new up date .. Always if it's going to happen to me .thats when it does

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    With luck they will get to us Monday , this has happen to me before ..and Monday around my 5 EST it came back it was out for 3 days it happen on a Friday after a new up date .. Always if it's going to happen to me .thats when it does
    Oh, man, Meeka! So sorry to hear you're experiencing this setback again. I experienced it also the other day for a brief time and I have exceptional internet service & a newer iPad Pro (not the latest one but new in my mind since it's less than a year old).
    Do hope it will resolve before Monday. Sadly, S8's customer service is non-existent.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh, man, Meeka! So sorry to hear you're experiencing this setback again. I experienced it also the other day for a brief time and I have exceptional internet service & a newer iPad Pro (not the latest one but new in my mind since it's less than a year old).
    Do hope it will resolve before Monday. Sadly, S8's customer service is non-existent.
    I know .please you go write on my wall to let my neighbors I'm having trouble please and thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    So cool we were writing to each other the same time , by the way my kingdom is Meeka Manor
    Sorry had to do real life stuff

My kingdom is
    ��Camelot�� (ID kolakid)
    Last edited by kolakid2; 04-06-19 at 09:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Visited your Kingdom ( very impressive army of ali-s.. wow) YOU can't leave them !!!
    Left msg saying you can't access game at mo' !
    Hopefully Monday if not before!

Enjoy the real world for now

Executive Chef
    Visited your Kingdom ( very impressive army of ali-s.. wow) YOU can't leave them !!!
    Left msg saying you can't access game at mo' !
    Hopefully Monday if not before!

Enjoy the real world for now
    Thank you I miss them dearly

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast