Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Rhino Keeper
    oh no, so sorry to hear that yours isn't working yet!

Executive Chef
    10.5 hours guess it doesn't look like I'm going to get my game back any time soon,this is sad all events a time senitive ,so any lost time is bad, that's two ivys collections missed that's one day lost , I been debating a lot the last few event how boring and repeating the same things over and over it's become thinking this answers my debate with in my self ,cuz I truly believe if I don't get it back today ,it won't be even looked at until next week cuz S/8 doesn't work weekends ,so I would loose 3 plus days of this event I been playing since this game started ,it's sad to let it go I will loose much more then a game ,many many friends I have made along the way ,

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to hear that!
    Yeah I know how you feel... I stopped at one point a few years back as was sooo fed up with the stuff S8 did & things were getting very boring ( I remember the good old days of Team Lava & just every 2 weeks an event... prizes were worth having & the game was leisurely & fun)!

I was also going to stop if I couldn't get back in ( & actually felt relieved) as am so hooked on this game especially with the fantastic nbrs/players in forum but things are so repetative, seems so much of a money spinner as events are rehashed time & time again and items just get re-coloured from previous events
    Only thing worth having for me ...are the trade ticket droppers!

Unfortunately/ fortunately I got back in

Not sure if S8 fixed for me ...but did do an IOS update ... things are very glitchy as often get thrown out of game or refreshes quite often when in middle of playing & seems to take much longer to log in to game nowadays! Have put most of my walkers away as seem to make game lag ... that is why don't like getting walkers as they don't help the game much !

Hope you don't leave as so sad to see names like yours who contribute so much on the forum going
    Really can't understand S8 ruining this game as has such loyal players (even willing to spend real money) such a shame

I couldn’t log in after I played the new event for 2 hours on Friday. Still unable to log in till now. What’s happening?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Yep me too and I?ve restarted my ipad with no luck either. Do you need to be on IOS 12? To be honest, it?d just given me the nudge to give uo the game but interest was piqued by a storyline update.
    I posted from the iTunes torn it says ios8 ,but these days who knows ..this morning .over 24 hours later still can't get on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I couldn’t log in after I played the new event for 2 hours on Friday. Still unable to log in till now. What’s happening?
    I can't still log in..it's crazy it's been over 24 hours for me

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry to see you are still not able to play

Could not get into game for few hours yesterday either!
    Sent a report to S8 yesterday but have only got the standard email but no other reply as yet!

So did an IOS update as was one pending (am now on IOS 12.2 on an iPad Air2) then re-booted & am now able to access game!

So not sure if maybe does have to do with which IOS version one is using as games tend to go with the new updates from Apple & older versions don't get supported!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    So sorry to see you are still not able to play

Could not get into game for few hours yesterday either!
    Sent a report to S8 yesterday but have only got the standard email but no other reply as yet!

So did an IOS update as was one pending (am now on IOS 12.2 on an iPad Air2) then re-booted & am now able to access game!

So not sure if maybe does have to do with which IOS version one is using as games tend to go with the new updates from Apple & older versions don't get supported!
    I been on the same device since the beginning , You might be right but the thinking in the iTunes should be updated right now it says IOS 8 , I do have very poor internet out here too . I keep checking .. But there is no way I can afford a new iPad right now my hubby just retired , and around here there is NO ipad 6 gen available only 5's so there is no way I buying one of those when I know ipad 7th gen should be out soon ,wait and see , until I can afford a new iPad I keep checking to see if the game logs in, or just give up and not,worry about it .More to life then this game ..,but been so addicted for so many years ..nov 2012

I’m using iPad Pro, IOS12.2. Restarted device, reinstalled game, yet not able to access CS. Put in a ticket to S8. Could take up to 14 days for resolution according to S8’s auto email. Ah well if I am forced to go on with life without CS for 14 days this might help me break my 12y CS addiction.

Rhino Keeper
    Are S8 trying to rid of longtime players!?!

I know it's so hard to give this game up ...every week I say I am going to due to monotonous way of earning prizes/events but keep on playing as have the feeling of missing out if don't play! Addiction at its highest!

Hoping you don't go ...perhaps just miss this event ... prizes at the moment aren't great especially for long term players ...another Walker & deco... of course it breaks your heart if you are a collector!
    Maybe items will go on sale afterwards too...so if gem player/ buyer ...could possibly catch up!

Nowadays, electronics have such a short shelf life & especially Apple seem to churn out new devices every year or so & expensive too but unfortunately they have cornered the market & most App/game makers cater to their conditions so we as users have to like it or lump it !!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast