Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. It's the graphics on your board and loading neighbours boards with all their graphics which take up and use memory. The more neighbours you visit the highest your memory as it remembers their layout and loads their kingdom quickly.

There are so many players now not able to get in it is being worked on at a global level.

For all: It would be best to contain all posts now in one place so I'm going to move all future posts here to the Bugs forum.

Yes with the weekend looming work may stall - I'm not sure how they operate on weekends. So we wait till Monday.
    Hi SpiritWind,
    After locked out for 6 days, I was able to login again Wednesday night but I'm locked out again now. Tried deleting game and reinstalling already. I know my internet is up and other online games are working. I didn't get a reply from the last ticket when I first got locked out. Should submit a new ticket for this?

Fashion Designer
    Unlike some I have not been locked out for the entire event. It first started last Friday when the Post Office event was released. That was 2 hrs. I sent a msg to cancel that ticket. Then on Wednesday lost 6 hrs, then last Saturday 7 hrs, then Mon about 1 hr, now Tues 1 hr so far. I’m sick of reinstalling, doesn’t help. I still have open tickets for Wednesday and Saturday, not that an actual person has replied at all, only the computer generated email. My WiFi should not be a problem, I am not on nbn thank goodness. I have high speed cable with largest Aussi provider. I am the only one in the house up and awake. I can get on Fantasy Forest and other non S8 games, never have problems. I am wondering if it is something to do with the number of walkers I have, as I whittled them down then they just keep adding them I have managed to finish the Post Office event, guess Miles is there somewhere. It’s the Hidden Forest event that I’m getting behind on. My wisp, sawmills and mines are ready, need that green ore. Very frustrating.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    Hi SpiritWind,
    After locked out for 6 days, I was able to login again Wednesday night but I'm locked out again now. Tried deleting game and reinstalling already. I know my internet is up and other online games are working. I didn't get a reply from the last ticket when I first got locked out. Should submit a new ticket for this?
    I turned off my iPad last night and after I restarted it, tried to login to CS and I was able to login and been able to login each so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    I turned off my iPad last night and after I restarted it, tried to login to CS and I was able to login and been able to login each so far.
    I force close all my apps every night and turn my iPad off. Unless I wake up during the night it remains off for 8 hrs or so. Last night fortunately I did wake up so at least got in a wisp, sawmill and mine collection. But even then I turned it off. I have deleted and reinstalled the game a lot of times. I do have about 500 neighbours but only regularly visit about 3 so it shouldn’t be having to remember too much. It probably doesn’t help when the event asks you to visit 20 community kingdoms as that just adds more to the mix. When I do get in I will send a whole heap of walkers on a holiday. Been about 4 hrs now.

Executive Chef
    I'm beginning to wonder if this may be a sign & it may be time to just say goodbye to this beloved game, which really makes me sad.

For 12 days now, some of us have had DAILY issues logging into the game when we've had the opportunities to open our games & some of us (like katbtodd Meeka) haven't been able to log into the game at all... so what choice do we have but say adios?

I've been trying to open my game today for hours now, with no luck, & not getting ANYthing else done on my never-ending 'To Do' list & all we hear is "they're looking into it". If there's no fix after nearly 2 weeks now, how much longer do we have to wait?? This is beyond aggravating because it's global which means it's not our internet connections; it's not how many neighbors we have or how much stuff we have on our boards or the amount of walkers roaming around or our cache, it's S8's SERVER or something on THEIR end!

In my opinion, it's that whiny, pouting Miles cuz all of this started happening when he showed up!

NO CHILDREN IN CASTLE STORY, S8!
    See!?!? -- they just cause trouble and break stuff! ...and it's making me want to go postal. lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-16-19 at 09:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    3pm Eastern and I'm finally able to log in for the first time today. It's getting later and later every day; does not bode well... <le sigh>

Fashion Designer
    Tuesday ended up being 5 hrs, just woke up and I’m out again. By the time I come back, I’ll only get in 1 wisp collection. My green ore collection is dwindling, along with my hope of finishing Hidden Forest on time. I only spent gems on a wisp because it was timed. I will have wasted them if this keeps happening. Why can’t it be out while I’m asleep, although since I just woke up who knows how long I haven’t had access. And yes, I did get rid of the extra walkers. Shame really, I liked them, I had 32 out.

Rhino Keeper
    Tuesday 6:04 pm. Finally was able to open CS yesterday and it has been on all day today. Fingers crossed that I won't be locked out again. Good luck to all that are still locked out. Does anyone know exactly why this keeps happening? Can we get some answers from S8 maybe soon?

Executive Chef
    This is obviously still an ongoing problem. Had problems before but usually only briefly locked out for perhaps half an hour. I’m in the UK and have been locked out of the game on my main account all morning today. No problems on other castle story accounts on other devices and no issues with other S8 games I have on this main account.

Farm Supplier
    I’ve been locked out since yesterday, any advice? I’m out today so I’ll check back later, thanks