Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Executive Chef

Please help can't open my game

This happen to me in the last event too , please fix the log in problem I know I got an email saying they were looking into this but here we go new event same problem please please fix this thes event are time sensitive

Executive Chef
    It's been hours and hours since I haven't be able to get in my game ,18 hours and counting please help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, Pm sent with info to help.

Executive Chef
    Feeling sad still can't get in my game going on 36 hours , and it's not fix ,now I see nothing happening or any body helping until Monday afternoon when they came in , I will be so far behind this event they won't be any catching up

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one lock out of the game , I feel like I am being punished for something I did wrong and I don't know what!!

Host(ess)
    Me too. I can't log in CS long hours. Other appications have no problem. About 3 month ago I couldn't log in CS about 7 days.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    Me too. I can't log in CS long hours. Other appications have no problem. About 3 month ago I couldn't log in CS about 7 days.
    Can you check through the troubleshooting ideas in the bug thread and if you still can't get please reach out to Support. If your issue is the same as the other players posts above yours then S8 are currently investigating this.
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Host(ess)
    Thank you. I had contact with support already.

Executive Chef
    Can't get in the game again been trying for over an hours .. I am beginning not to trust this game , and I know I am not the only one with a logging in issues , I got an email a while ago saying you guys were looking into this this ..thinking you need to do more then look something has to be done , it's up date day ...so it figures I having trouble, I don't every thing except,delete the game ,thinking the next time I delete it will be the last time it's so frustrating dealing with this every other week , I still get my notifications to the game when I can't get in

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Can't get in the game again been trying for over an hours .. I am beginning not to trust this game , and I know I am not the only one with a logging in issues , I got an email a while ago saying you guys were looking into this this ..thinking you need to do more then look something has to be done , it's up date day ...so it figures I having trouble, I don't every thing except,delete the game ,thinking the next time I delete it will be the last time it's so frustrating dealing with this every other week , I still get my notifications to the game when I can't get in
    Yep me too and I?ve restarted my ipad with no luck either. Do you need to be on IOS 12? To be honest, it?d just given me the nudge to give uo the game but interest was piqued by a storyline update.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast