Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Just adding my voice too - can't get into game either. Force closed, deleted and reinstalled several times. Wifi works on all other games so tried at my friends house and at the doctor's office and still no luck with Castle Story. There is definitely a problem that Storm8 needs to address. Too many people are having the same problem. Please listen this time and help us. Thanks!

(In case my nbrs are wondering where I am - Messy Bessie is locked out of game watching the horse run and then the error message)
    I am wearing my iPad out as much as I'm trying to get on the game , I was in the forum and the have wifi trouble shooting list ,I have to laugh they are saying it's our net work it's never S/8 fault ..when I can't get on I always go to McD's or Dunkin Donuts or the library where there is free internet and I still can get on the game ,,

Executive Chef
    I wish stormie /8 would let us know if they are looking into this

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've made yet another request for assistance. I'm so sorry you are all missing the event and your game. I've asked for a post to be made here in this thread. If I hear anything I'll let you all know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made yet another request for assistance. I'm so sorry you are all missing the event and your game. I've asked for a post to be made here in this thread. If I hear anything I'll let you all know.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Spirit Wind. You are appreciated.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you for all your help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    I haven't been able to login to my game since Thursday shortly after the event went live. I've submitted a ticket already and haven't hear back either. If this isn't fixed soon, we won't be able to do this event. My neighbors will think I've quit the game since I haven't accepted any requests for this event.
    I had some body post on my wall so my neighbors would know I'm having trouble

I guess i got lucky! My game was offline since this morning, but came back on about 5 pm EST....wish you all the same luck!

Rhino Keeper
    My game is up and running again too. Thanks to Storm8 and Spirit Wind.

Farm Supplier
    My game came back about 4pm west coast time. Let’s hope she is here to stay!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast