Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Executive Chef
    I figured it out why some of us can't get in our games I been reading and not saying to much these days since today is two weeks since I have been locked out.
    I been thinking its us older longer playing with the love shack they want to get rid of us and all our energy resources ,to make the game on level playing field for all new comers. Remember those of us that have the love shack and have many Ali's its not good for the game economy.

Fashion Designer
    I was able to get into the game again very late last night (Eastern Std Time) and all seems well so far this morning. I hope many others are lucky as well!

I believe I started playing CS shortly before Love Shack but didn't participate in that event as my account was still at a very low level. I do have a generous herd of daily Alicorns though, and 8 weekly energy sources (Alicorn/horses). I was also locked out during a previous event, and again just on my main account.

My secondary account is still slowly working on core story (Fickle Faeries) and has had no problems accessing the game.

Hopefully the issues clear up for everyone before the new event starts!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I figured it out why some of us can't get in our games I been reading and not saying to much these days since today is two weeks since I have been locked out.
    I been thinking its us older longer playing with the love shack they want to get rid of us and all our energy resources ,to make the game on level playing field for all new comers. Remember those of us that have the love shack and have many Ali's its not good for the game economy.
    That's an interesting theory, I do have the love shack and over the years, I've crafted about 80 white ali and have purchased about half that many daily ali thru sales and baron's tent. It's only my main account that's locked out. My other accounts are on various old phones and iPad and they're all fine. However those kingdoms are all empty, no deco, no buildings as I only use them to gift back nbrs and to accept requests during events. My main account is the only account that's on the newer iPad.
    I really hope S8 can fix this issue soon. I couldn't finish the last one and I was so looking forward to this new event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    That's an interesting theory, I do have the love shack and over the years, I've crafted about 80 white ali and have purchased about half that many daily ali thru sales and baron's tent. It's only my main account that's locked out. My other accounts are on various old phones and iPad and they're all fine. However those kingdoms are all empty, no deco, no buildings as I only use them to gift back nbrs and to accept requests during events. My main account is the only account that's on the newer iPad.
    I really hope S8 can fix this issue soon. I couldn't finish the last one and I was so looking forward to this new event.
    I can?t get into my game now, I did manage this morning but I was locked out for a few days before, I don?t have the love shack, it's from before I played. I?m on an iPad air2.

Hi guys, wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue and that we're still actively investigating. As soon as we have a solution, we'll be sure to update here.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi guys, wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue and that we're still actively investigating. As soon as we have a solution, we'll be sure to update here.
    Thanks for the update PikaSquirrel! It's good to know that the dev team is actively working on a fix for us.

Fashion Designer
    Suddenly Castle Story opened, for how long I?m not sure. I certainly won?t be closing this app. Just got the new building, hope it won?t be the first building I have never completed. I was out for just over 48 hrs this latest outage.

Just checked, my app is now back in settings, not so strange I suppose.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 04-18-19 at 05:10 PM.

Host(ess)
    I saw on the forum that there's a very limited time sale on various ali and also discounted expansions going on now. If there's no fix soon, we'll miss this limited sales & expansions event. Is there any chance that those of us who are locked out can get a time extension so that we can still participate when we can login again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    I saw on the forum that there's a very limited time sale on various ali and also discounted expansions going on now. If there's no fix soon, we'll miss this limited sales & expansions event. Is there any chance that those of us who are locked out can get a time extension so that we can still participate when we can login again?
    they shouldn't be doing new events with so many of us locked out , they should focus on a fix not new events

Host(ess)
    Hi Spirit Wind, S8,
    Just wondering if there's any updates to this login issue yet?
    The spring sale and discounted expansions are ending soon, any chance of getting into CS before they end?