Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    Still can’t log onto my game . Have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. Tried a different iPad and same thing happened. Downloaded the game on my husbands iPad and it opened to a very new game. So it appears to be just my game on any iPad that won’t work. All other storm 8 games load ok. I am using the same iPad to send this message so you know it’s not the internet or I couldn’t be on this site ! Please help
    I hear ya and I have tried so many different things too .. Road into town and sat out in front Dunkin donuts to see if it was my internet not being strong enough , I uninstall and re installed my game many times too, and I restarted my router ,nothing seems to work and I still can't get in my game.. Since Thursday night !!!!

Well just adding my voice...game worked fine when i went to bed last night...today, cant get in...game says need WiFi..but my WiFi is fine too..hope it works out, as have wanted to quit game many times, but am addicted...maybe this will be the time...
    By the way, Hi Meeka! This is Lady Mattimore!! Hope all works out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Well just adding my voice...game worked fine when i went to bed last night...today, cant get in...game says need WiFi..but my WiFi is fine too..hope it works out, as have wanted to quit game many times, but am addicted...maybe this will be the time...
    By the way, Hi Meeka! This is Lady Mattimore!! Hope all works out!
    Wow thinking your my third neighbor so far that can't get into the game what is going on ,,this is crazy , hi Mattimore

Executive Chef
    S/8 please listen to us it's not just me now we are becoming many
    Something is happening ,please help us

Farm Supplier
    I just put a ticket in also. So I am feeling your pain. ��

Nightclub Owner
    This is unbelievable. I thought this had been fixed by now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    This is unbelievable. I thought this had been fixed by now!
    They are not in over the weekend ..so hopefully today they will fix it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I just put a ticket in also. So I am feeling your pain. ��
    I been out since Thursday night

Rhino Keeper
    Just adding my voice too - can't get into game either. Force closed, deleted and reinstalled several times. Wifi works on all other games so tried at my friends house and at the doctor's office and still no luck with Castle Story. There is definitely a problem that Storm8 needs to address. Too many people are having the same problem. Please listen this time and help us. Thanks!

(In case my nbrs are wondering where I am - Messy Bessie is locked out of game watching the horse run and then the error message)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I been out since Thursday night
    I haven't been able to login to my game since Thursday shortly after the event went live. I've submitted a ticket already and haven't hear back either. If this isn't fixed soon, we won't be able to do this event. My neighbors will think I've quit the game since I haven't accepted any requests for this event.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast