Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. It's the graphics on your board and loading neighbours boards with all their graphics which take up and use memory. The more neighbours you visit the highest your memory as it remembers their layout and loads their kingdom quickly.

There are so many players now not able to get in it is being worked on at a global level.

For all: It would be best to contain all posts now in one place so I'm going to move all future posts here to the Bugs forum.

Yes with the weekend looming work may stall - I'm not sure how they operate on weekends. So we wait till Monday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. It's the graphics on your board and loading neighbours boards with all their graphics which take up and use memory. The more neighbours you visit the highest your memory as it remembers their layout and loads their kingdom quickly.

There are so many players now not able to get in it is being worked on at a global level.

For all: It would be best to contain all posts now in one place so I'm going to move all future posts here to the Bugs forum.

Yes with the weekend looming work may stall - I'm not sure how they operate on weekends. So we wait till Monday.
    I try to keep my neighbors right around 105 ,when I get that high I will go through and find some that are not active , but I know many have hundred and hundreds of neighbors spirit you been to my kingdom I do not have out much deco out only stuff we need for the event and good coin dropper ,
    PM Sent

My game departed two fridays in a row..last friday came back after 15 hours..this week, didnt come back till Sat afternoon...hoping it is not a developing pattern! Never the less, i am one of the lucky ones, whose game came back sooner, rather than later...i had thought clearing some inventory might help, but i see above..not so..but cleared some anyway..some things sold for money, some for 0 coins, and some i could not ‘sell’ for love nor money..is there a way to remove items we dont want in inventory? Thanks for help! ( still �� you get your game back, Meeka!) ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    My game departed two fridays in a row..last friday came back after 15 hours..this week, didnt come back till Sat afternoon...hoping it is not a developing pattern! Never the less, i am one of the lucky ones, whose game came back sooner, rather than later...i had thought clearing some inventory might help, but i see above..not so..but cleared some anyway..some things sold for money, some for 0 coins, and some i could not ‘sell’ for love nor money..is there a way to remove items we dont want in inventory? Thanks for help! ( still �� you get your game back, Meeka!) ��
    Not yet I been trying too , sad to say I loosing hope
    I tried all the things they are telling me too
    We will see what next week brings !

I managed to get into the game 30 mins ago, after 10 long days! New event left 4 days to complete, i won’t able to catch up. Anyway good to be back.. Everyone here good too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    I managed to get into the game 30 mins ago, after 10 long days! New event left 4 days to complete, i won’t able to catch up. Anyway good to be back.. Everyone here good too?
    No I still can't get in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    No, still can't get into CS. I have tried everything and have checked every few hours. So disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    No, still can't get into CS. I have tried everything and have checked every few hours. So disappointed.
    Same here ,10 days and counting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I have tried everything! I feel about like you do - I am losing hope that I will be able to get back in the game. So sad. Just wish Storm 8 would do something or if they are, they would let us know what to expect. We are missing out on so much plus losing hearts for inactivity!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    After being locked out for 6 days , I was able to login on Wednesday night. I was able to login even an hr ago and now I'm locked out again. I deleted my game and reinstalled and still locked out. I hope it's not a holiday tomorrow in CA, though it's a holiday here in Boston.