Thread: Please help can't open my game

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh that is great news!

Meeka are you back up and running too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh that is great news!

You wrote message at 4:22 A.M. my time , came here and saw the news frist ,and run back to my game ,,and tried 3 times shut down my router and tried again still can't get on ,,sad news for me good luck to every body else

Executive Chef
    Sad thing is S8 is basically saying its me and yet I can down load bakery story 2 and restaurants story 2 and can get in both of those games ,,so please S/8 go into my game and see what really wrong please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Oh that is great news!

Ohhhh I so read this wrong earlier I thought you were telling me I was up and running sorry I miss read this ,guess I was so excited to see others were up and running

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Ohhhh I so read this wrong earlier I thought you were telling me I was up and running sorry I miss read this ,guess I was so excited to see others were up and running
    Oh dear. I'll post again with updated info - I know my bug reports are seen, they may just not be commented on. I'm so sorry you're having these continuing issues.

Host(ess)
    You wrote message at 4:22 A.M. my time , came here and saw the news frist ,and run back to my game ,,and tried 3 times shut down my router and tried again still can't get on ,,sad news for me good luck to every body else
    Hi Meeks, it's Turtle N Hare, I was hopeful too when I saw the post this morning, thought they fixed it for everyone. I'm with you, still can't login. Like you, I tried everything and I know it's not my internet cos I can get into my account that I use for gifting back on my really old iPad, just not my Turtle N Hare account on the newer iPad. I hope we can get on soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    Hi Meeks, it's Turtle N Hare, I was hopeful too when I saw the post this morning, thought they fixed it for everyone. I'm with you, still can't login. Like you, I tried everything and I know it's not my internet cos I can get into my account that I use for gifting back on my really old iPad, just not my Turtle N Hare account on the newer iPad. I hope we can get on soon.
    May be its our weather NOT!!!!!!!! Are you getting this C.R.A.P. sorry to hear .but glad I am not alone , I posted a fair well in The other forum , it's so werid I downloaded bakery and restaurant and I can get in them both

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry that you are still not up and running

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    So sorry that you are still not up and running
    Nope still can't ,,this is crazy since I can log in the other games

Host(ess)
    Nope still can't ,,this is crazy since I can log in the other games
    Same here, still can't login to CS. My internet works fine for everything else.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast