Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Please help can't open my game

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been locked out for more than 12 hours and I’ve tried everything.... force close, deleting game and reinstalling etc. The events are timed and we need regular collections to get the overgrown items. I was on track to get the last overgrown building and now I’ve lost about 5 collections from my sparkling mines and sawmills so may miss out. I’m so annoyed!

Executive Chef
    I don't know if this will help or not (seemed to help me or maybe it was just a fluke), but...
    Yesterday when I was finally able to log in @ 3pm, I stayed logged in.
    Last night I didn't do my usual force-close before going to bed.
    This morning, I collected from a couple of crafts because I knew (hoped) it would just reset for the day (with the daily coin bonus pop-up), undoing what I just collected... and it DID!
    So far so good, I'm still in!
    Granted, you have to get into the game in the first place to even try this method, but like all of y'all, I've tried everything else except standing on my head to play the game, lol.

Good luck everyone!
    At this point, I don't know what's more infuriating-- the game locking us out for hours (or days) or the radio silence from S8 about it.

Fashion Designer
    I just tried again and was able to get in. I was so good at collecting from Ivy’s hut every 12 hours and the sparkling mines and sawmills as soon as they were ready. I missed out on one Ivy’s hut and was almost 3 hours late for the second collection of it which throws off my schedule. Not sure I will get the third overgrown building unless the forest ores start dropping faster. I know it’s just a game, but it’s not fun when I’ve invested so much time and energy into the event and at the last part it crashes...

Exclamation Neighbors and me unable to login

I am not one to complain. I know things happen, but this is the second day I have been unable to access CS. This has happened to many of my neighbors also. Sometimes it takes 3, 5 and even 7 days to get back online. I understand there might be maintenance or another issue, but I think Storm 8 should find a way to be transparent with us. That is all I am asking.

Fashion Designer
    Seems like this problem is account specific. I can access the game on my secondary account but not my main account ... from the same device. This problem started earlier today, and I've been locked out for about 5 hours now. Please help S8!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

New Resident
    I’m having the same issue as well! I was just about to finish up getting my White Paper Tiger before I got locked out! Now I won’t be able to complete that part of the goal! Thankfully I got the Post Office done and got Miles walking around but still! What’s odd is that it’s only happening here in Castle. I also play Dragon story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Farm Story 2 and I’m able to access those games fine with no problem. But entering Castle, I’m met with that annoying pop up alerting me that I need internet access to play! No kidding! So I restarted my device, nothing. I closed the app, nothing. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail! Oh well, I’m sure it’s just a glitch of some sort that will be resolved soon enough but it sure is frustrating! Okay I’m done venting! Please fix it guys! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I have actually been contacted by support to ask if I still needed help. As current outage is 28 hrs and counting that was a big yes.

Can I just ask people that are having problems are you on Android or IOS? Just curious.

Also, when you go into settings, does the Castle Story App appear? On my sons it does. On mine it doesn’t show up, Fantasy Forest is there and Restaurant Story2 and other non S8 apps, but no Castle Story. I have sent them screen shots of both as this may provide a clue. My son who is a programmer thought this was strange.

Fashion Designer
    I am on iOS, and Castle Story does show up in Settings. After being shut out for about 12 hours, I was able to get on but only long enough to get myself set up for Weekday Warrior ... as soon as I was about to use my 10 unlimited minutes I was shut out again and haven't been able to access the game since then. I'm not sure if we are supposed to open up a support request.

Hope a fix is coming before the long weekend, especially for those like Meeka who've been waiting for so long!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    I am on iOS, and Castle Story does show up in Settings. After being shut out for about 12 hours, I was able to get on but only long enough to get myself set up for Weekday Warrior ... as soon as I was about to use my 10 unlimited minutes I was shut out again and haven't been able to access the game since then. I'm not sure if we are supposed to open up a support request.

Hope a fix is coming before the long weekend, especially for those like Meeka who've been waiting for so long!
    I first got locked out when Meeka was locked out but was fortunate enough to be able to login again after 6 days, then I was able to login consistently for like 4 days and got locked out again for a day before I was able to login again. I'm locked out again today. I had a lot of catching up to do since I only had less than 6 days in total to complete the event.

Each time I was locked out, I deleted and reinstalled CS, and shut down and restarted my iPad. It's a mystery to me as to why this is my only CS account that gets locked out while my other newer accounts are fine. Perhaps it's because this is my oldest account? I've been playing CS on this account since the game was first released over 7 yrs ago. I'm on the latest IOS, and I do see CS in my settings.

Fashion Designer
    I am wondering now, both the people that replied said they have Castle Story in their settings, but both have multiple accounts. So all but one of their accounts work fine, I only have one account and CS does not appear in my settings.