Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valentine Habitats

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I grouped some Valentine kitties together in the "Blissful Burrows:" Silver Rosetiger, Romanticat, Lovelion, and Smitten Kitten. The latter 2 are still both babies, so they look so adorable jumping around together. I wish the others were babies, too! I could put Romeow in there, too, but then he would be apart from Muliet. :/
    I put my Valenbirdies together in the Cutesy Forest: Love Dove, Sweet Swan (from last year), Songfowl from this year, and 2 Warmhearts.
    I tried to group some of my Valendogs together, but that Howlove just takes over every habitat I put him in and he overshadows everything else. :/
    I did manage to put my Valendeer type animals together in the Lovesteam Spring: Passionate Prancer, Romance Prancer, and the XO Ox which I know is not a deer but will have heart shaped horns like the others have heart shaped antlers if I ever decide to grow him up.
    Finally, I have a Fideliphant and an Alpine Elephant in the Valentopiary (elephant habitat). I wanted the Fideliphant so bad - I didn't realize that he was just a recoloring of the Alpine Elephant until I put them together. Still adorable, though.
    Does anyone else try to put "birds of a feather" in their habitats? Attachment 50234
    Your little Valencorner looks adorable! <3

I actually put animals together based on colour. Sometimes, now that space is tight, I have to move a bright pink cutie to a brown animal habitat for a few days/weeks till its sorted but I like my colouring system.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    Your little Valencorner looks adorable! <3

I actually put animals together based on colour. Sometimes, now that space is tight, I have to move a bright pink cutie to a brown animal habitat for a few days/weeks till its sorted but I like my colouring system.
    Thank you! Sometimes I go by color, too, and who looks best in which habitat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12