Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Under the Weather - 2019 Feb 21 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    This will be my 4th central picnic. There are PLENTY of decor pieces. Please stop with this one. I love this game but I?m so tired of the low food quantities, and I?m still so unhappy with the current goal set up.

New Resident
    I cant even see how this goal is even possible. I dont care for the prize...I think I may even already have it. I don't understand how these goals are even meant to be done in five days without spending a ton of gems. I just want the recipes.

80 beef and salad, really?

Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    80 anything is a serious joke. A final prize after 80 anything ought to be animated and shiny!! I can't stop laughing!! 80?
    I agree. 80 anything, especially 1 hr recipes, is NOT FUN! This game is suppose to be fun, not drudgery. If it's fun, you enjoy and trust it. You will spend gems in time. G8 please make changes. Make it fun please.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by veronikaKelly View Post
    I cant even see how this goal is even possible. I dont care for the prize...I think I may even already have it. I don't understand how these goals are even meant to be done in five days without spending a ton of gems. I just want the recipes.
    I think the vast majority of players only unlock the recipes in these five day goals. The exception being when the prize is super rare or new which doesn't happen all that often. Not sure if that is a blessing or a curse, really.

That's why I think it's so important to share the goal list. If it wasn't for that thing, I'd never come close to finishing. By using it as a reference I can start recipes ahead of time and zip through the goals much faster. I'm working on the third goal now so hopefully I'll have unlocked the last recipe by tomorrow and can then take a break!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think the vast majority of players only unlock the recipes in these five day goals. The exception being when the prize is super rare or new which doesn't happen all that often. Not sure if that is a blessing or a curse, really.

That's why I think it's so important to share the goal list. If it wasn't for that thing, I'd never come close to finishing. By using it as a reference I can start recipes ahead of time and zip through the goals much faster. I'm working on the third goal now so hopefully I'll have unlocked the last recipe by tomorrow and can then take a break!
    Absolutely agreed! It would be impossible to complete without the foreknowledge of which recipes to start for the next step while the dishes for the current step finish. Thank you once again (and your oh-so-mysterious benefactor) for allowing us the opportunity to "work ahead" and manage our time so efficiently!

Executive Chef
    I don't see how I'm gonna complete this goal in time as I currently have 4 built and only on 2nd part of goal and still not cooked the orange juice 10 times and there's only 3 days remaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Absolutely agreed! It would be impossible to complete without the foreknowledge of which recipes to start for the next step while the dishes for the current step finish. Thank you once again (and your oh-so-mysterious benefactor) for allowing us the opportunity to "work ahead" and manage our time so efficiently!
    100% Agreed! The recipe list is a life saver!! Thank you AnnirasSweets 😊👍

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    This will be my 4th central picnic. There are PLENTY of decor pieces. Please stop with this one. I love this game but I?m so tired of the low food quantities, and I?m still so unhappy with the current goal set up.
    Same here....
    Be thankful for each day as it is a Gift
    Sorry not adding Neighbours at the moment.
    Limited play

Executive Chef
    Hmm so I will be finished with the third goal around 10 pm tonight. Its 8 am now. Not even going to try to attempt the last goal since I know I won't be able to finish all of that goal tomorrow! Not enough time! Plus I only have 4 juice machines. Even if I try to start a few recipes early, still not enough time. Just glad I will have all of the new recipes unlocked!! 😁 So thanks for that Storm 8. Hopefully next event gives more time! 😁💖

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast