Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Under the Weather - 2019 Feb 21 (5 Days)

Is it just me (not being complain-y, I'm legitimately wondering) but how do they expect us to be able to complete this in 5 days? I couldn't even complete the last 5 day one of these goals and that was when I was off that week so I had time to be on every hour to collect and reset! Is 5 days too short? Maybe if I had enough knobs stored up to build a ton of juicers quickly it wouldn't be so daunting. Am I being too much and 5 days for these goals is enough time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    Is it just me (not being complain-y, I'm legitimately wondering) but how do they expect us to be able to complete this in 5 days? I couldn't even complete the last 5 day one of these goals and that was when I was off that week so I had time to be on every hour to collect and reset! Is 5 days too short? Maybe if I had enough knobs stored up to build a ton of juicers quickly it wouldn't be so daunting. Am I being too much and 5 days for these goals is enough time?
    The goals are technically doable, I've finished them before and could've finished this one but stopped after finishing the third goal yesterday. Of course, I do think it's easier if you're an older player who has had years to build up resources. At the same time I don't think any player considers these goals to be a breeze. They require much more planning than any other goal and are usually only able to be finished if you plan out every step and time things just right.

Part of me thinks this is why they keep offering repeat prizes that very few players want or need. This way if players only unlock the new recipes, they won't feel like they missed something great or got *****ed out of a great prize. At least, that's what I choose to think instead of thinking they're delusion enough to think these goals are fun, lol.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-25-19 at 01:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping the side goal prize is something more decent

Farm Supplier
    I should have had 30 minutes left normally (when I type this) and now the goal is already gone while I finished my lime juice just a few seconds ago. Now the blue raspberry juice is locked and I can?t open it

Shockingly, I was able to complete this goal but that was only because I was off last week. I was on track to complete this goal with 3 hours to spare, but I messed up and served my Mango drinks about 2 hours after they had finished (because it was during the night that they were supposed to finish) and had about 60 minutes to serve the Blueberry Juice when it was actually supposed to finish in about 65 minutes, which means I had to spend about 3 gems just to finish the goal. Honestly, it wasn't much of a loss. But it just goes to show that the goal isn't doable unless you lose sleep over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123