Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: First Steeps - 2019 Feb 21 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I do like this theme, tea lover here ^_^ but i skip the sidegoal, not worth all the effort.

Thank U AnnirasSweets for all your help with info! ... I noticed already a while ago that Some players stopped
    Because before there where Some who also placed pictures of the goal...Anyway iT helps a lot getting finished in time!

Rhino Keeper
    What's with the huge amount of dishes? I mean 40 to 80 is a lot. Even rs has a step with 80 dishes on a 5 day goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I for one, absolutely love this goal: the theme, decorations and prizes. I love the side goal prize too.

I also prefer that the side goal only have 2 recipes. I don?t like so many extra counters out. I already have a ton as it is, that I?m trying to get rid of.

I honestly just miss having regular updates, and not having goal after goat. Especially since its harder building the ovens. I miss just having regular updates for stuff you can buy, and not have to worry about finishing the goals on time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    I honestly just miss having regular updates, and not having goal after goat. Especially since its harder building the ovens. I miss just having regular updates for stuff you can buy, and not have to worry about finishing the goals on time.
    This is, by far, the overwhelming consensus amongst experienced players who remember the loveliness of this game in it's heyday, far from the bits and scraps that pass for game design/development now. There isnt even any attempt to conceal the blatant contempt for players/customers.
    Unrealistic goal structure, horrible recipe yields (in RS especially which results in ovens that will NEVER EVER come out of storage, ever), lackluster themes with really nothing available to make it work at all.

I seldom redecorate any more, even with literally thousands of floor decos at my fingertips IN THEORY ONLY. A hot mess to navigate...

The worst element is, of course, that nothing is ever fixed and that customer's opinions and issues are inconsequential. As are the customers themselves. Clearly.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for your help, AnnirasSweets! You?re awesome for doing this for us! Can?t wait to get the ?drinking tea? girl with the pink hat. So cute!

Rhino Keeper
    They missed the golden opportunity for the most memorable misspell thus far......

The part required, Butterfly Pea Flower, COULD have been Butterfly Pee Flour, is it too late??

Farm Supplier
    Ive been playing for 6+ years off and on. I really dislike how short the time period is for the goal. Fifteen days to do 15+ dishes per recipe when the new recipes are now taking longer to cook? Thats nearly impossible for bakery storys veteran players that have shown long time commitment to the game. It used to be a little easier to go about busy life while participating in goals, but not now. I use to be able to complete all parts of the goals by only buying 4-5 of the new ovens, but at this rate I would have to purchase many more to come close to making it in time to complete it. The prizes are really subpar for all the work that is going into this. It should be a fun perk to have goals. This is feeling like a boring and tedious chore with no payoff.

Nightclub Owner
    This week's iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Chinese Tea Set is a 2x1 floor deco worth 38 gems that was released January 06, 2012.

While it's not the CNY sale I was wanting, it's nice to see they at least relisted one item.... for some players. C'mon s8! Give us a sale!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03-01-2019 VP.jpg 
Views:	1983 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	50283

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to have trouble finishing this. I need 12 more 8 hours and 12 11 hours and five days. Hmm will not spend gems. Dont have any anyways. Lol. Guess I better try to build more tea makers. I have 3.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast