Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: First Steeps - 2019 Feb 21 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    skipping.

Rhino Keeper
    I like side goal prize, but come on! Sooooo boring just making the same two recipes for each part of the goal. A girl only needs so many macaroons

Rhino Keeper
    The goal is ok but seriously only tea? I was expecting cookies or macaroons on the first oven

Rhino Keeper
    I?m still so unhappy with the way goals are done now. They require WAY too many parts. And yes, I know the ?trick? to getting more, but that?s a huge waste of coins and time. The goals are a lot of work for mediocre and recycled prizes. I continue to play and hope things will improve, but my patience is running thin.

well and I just started a recipe and it didn’t drop ANY PARTS!!!I am getting so tired of this and I can’t do that trick of canceling and starting again because I only have the first recipe unlocked... It should drop a part every time you start a recipe!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    well and I just started a recipe and it didn?t drop ANY PARTS!!!I am getting so tired of this and I can?t do that trick of canceling and starting again because I only have the first recipe unlocked... It should drop a part every time you start a recipe!!!
    It is awful and I really wish they would have the Side Goal recipes drop parts again but at this point I'm doubting it. While I'm not a fan of dumping recipes (I don't have the attention span, lol) I know that others use it often to enable them to build appliances faster.

Your post leads me to believe you are one such player who doesn't mind the cook and dump method; and wanted to let you know that you can still use this tactic, even with only the first recipe unlocked. Instead of cancelling the recipe, you store the appliance and then replace it on your board. I'll explain the process as I understand it from other posts just in case you're unaware of the system.

So it would go like this:
    1. Start the recipe
    2. Open Goal Book (and the current goal)
    3. Tap "BUY" (this will open your Appliance tab directly to the Tea Infuser)
    4. Store the Tea Infusers you've built.
    5. Immediately replace the Tea Infusers on your board.
    6. Close the Appliance Tab and repeat steps 1-5 until you've built the required 3 appliances.

The Goal Book shortcut will only work until you've built three of the new appliance, after that you'll have to manually scroll through the Appliance tab to find and place the needed appliance.

Rhino Keeper
    I speculated last goal that the dropping of parts seemed to be in the process of being phased out and now I'm sure of it.

Cooked and dumped 16 recipes and got THREE lousy parts, who has the time for this nonsense!

This game stopped being fun a long time ago. Now it's just sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    well and I just started a recipe and it didn’t drop ANY PARTS!!!I am getting so tired of this and I can’t do that trick of canceling and starting again because I only have the first recipe unlocked... It should drop a part every time you start a recipe!!!
    Mine dropped 2 parts when I first started. Saving them for the 2nd appliance.

Nightclub Owner
    I've noticed that sometimes I won't get any drops from a recipe but then on other recipes I'll get one for every tap; the difference is pretty striking. My current system is to build three of each appliance, then save the Collectibles and trade them in on the final day of the event as close to the finish as I can. By doing this, I've gotten a pretty good idea of my extra Collectible count which has been between 100-130 of each. Only after I tracked this info did I realize -- I have no idea weather or not this is a good average or a bad one, lol! But at least I can tell fairly easily whether or not my drops were above or below my personal average.

I suppose that as long as I get enough collectibles to build my six goal appliances, I'm happy. Though this alteration made to the goal system does cause me to wonder (worry) about what the goals will look like a year from now. I understand they feel they have to change things in the game from time to time but why is it that they never focus on the changes we've been asking for forever?

Executive Chef
    I usually save the collectibles for the 2nd appliance (maybe take a few out if I'm close to finishing the last of my first appliances). With no dumping recipes, except when I forget to serve and the food rots, I think I'm at an average of about 35 parts I can make from just doing the goal-required recipes on the first appliance. It's not a ton, but it's not terrible.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast