Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    These events are coded so you should get the majority of skunks to spawn from chopping the blue waking flower (or any other flower/shrub). Just make sure you've no other monster on your board.
    My skunks don't know that (yet) (no other monster in my kingdom, because I just whacked him).

Kingdom #1 troll camp didn't give the needed item, but in kingdom #2 it did, but I tapped the "go" button first. I have no idea if that made the difference.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    After waiting 5 and a half hours this morning before sending key requests, I have come to the conclusion that the daily event requests do not rollover and get sent the next day.

Yesterday, I sent to my entire friend list. Lots are active because after answering lots of chest requests (15+) I then started keeping track of requests and got 18 more. From what we've been led to believe about requests, my neighbors that didn't receive my request should have gotten it today and my chest count should be increasing without sending out new asks today.

This morning, 5 keys were in inventory already (only used 15 yesterday). No new keys arrived, even though more of requests should have been in the que from yesterday.

So, for my game, my requests for daily event items are sent on the initial day, then are cleared.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 02-22-19 at 06:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    If you hit that goal where it says "chop two skunkpines" I spawn a lot of them from the blue waking bushes.

Farm Supplier
    Neighbor requests are not working. Yesterday, 45 sent, 10 keys returned. (Even Stormie didn’t send a key!)

So I started today with 2 rollover keys, sent 45 requests, have received 10 keys so far today. I know I have received 10 keys because I’ve been notified by the game of each one (and who sent each). I was given a princess chest when I had the first 3 keys. However, the other 9 keys do not show up Anywhere. I have hard closed the game several times, nothing.

Isn’t this supposed to be fun? I quit last quest after a few days of glitches and disappointments and frustrations. I don’t want to have to file a “ticket.” These problems happen over and over. I just hard closed the game again, got notices of 2 more keys, still have 0 of 5 keys shown as registered. I also suspect that I’m not getting all neighbor requests for keys. NEWS FLASH: this is not fun.

Rhino Keeper
    ..... I think everyone should just go back to sending only 20 neighbor requests a day. It seems like that’s the only way it works and sending out more just messes everything up.

Farm Supplier
    P.S. My inventory shows 13 keys. What??? Why no chests earned?

How I hate the troll camp, let me count the way������ 1/3 success rate. Not good on a six hour timer. I don’t want the walkers but I would quite like the level 10 building

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sasisan View Post
    I'm lv33

Goal 4
    Spellbound Princess LV4
    1 ring of aromas, 3 fancy block, 3 fancy beam, 5 jewels
    Thank you so much for posting for lower level players! I?m still at level 2 since my troll camp isn?t dropping.

Rhino Keeper
    This morning I had 8 keys left over from yesterday before I asked my neighbors later this morning (my CS day starts at 9AM). Which means from yesterday I got 23 requests answered. I didn't ask Stormy. Today I have 13 and 11 keys in inventory and already got my 3 chests for the day. Will check again tomorrow before asking my neighbors.

I got a troll essence from the troll camp at the second try (after tapping "go"). And my first skunkupine has arrived.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

New Resident
    Lv33

Goal 5
    * Craft larkspur perfume 0/1
    * Craft nature's scent 0/1
    * Craft ring of aromas 0/1
    * Gather sleeping sand 0/2
    * Awaken the sleeping princess 0/1

Spellbound Princess LV5
    1 ring of aromas; 1 larkspur perfume; 1 nature's scent, 2 sleeping sand