Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you still have the Goal 'The Beast's Decision', you should see the 'Keep the Spell' craft at the very bottom of the list in your adventure building. We're working on getting 'Break the Spell' back in there as well so you can use your Metamorphosis Potion.
    This has been fixed, both crafts will now show up at the very bottom of the adventure building.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I didn't even participate in the Sleeping Pretty event, and the goal for Hugo showed up in my book and when I click 'Go' nothing happens. I am just resigned that this goal is going to be in my book forever. I don't know of any way to clear goals that cannot be finished.
    We'll look into this. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    This has been fixed, both crafts will now show up at the very bottom of the adventure building.
    Thank you so much!

I participated in the event but didn?t finish on time. I didn?t get the potion to change Hugo but I got the goal after the event was over. Will the goal just stay forever unless I am willing to spend 150 gems for the potion that I didn?t earn?

I am just wondering how one finishes 10 chapters without speeding up on a normal day. This time I actually managed to get up to level 9, but I spent A LOT of time playing and yet collecting 8 of each was not possible for me before I ran out of time. It was already a pain to make 4 of the rings. Just wonder how others do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Oh I didn?t think of that. Makes sense but also so unfair. So that?s it? We?re just the unlucky lot then? 👻 thank you for sharing.
    Got the break or keep the spell back. Woohoo, thanks team!

Thanks Team! Impressive turn around.

New Resident
    I have this issue

Nightclub Owner
    We'll look into this. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Happened to me. I started the event but stopped at level 5 I believe. I also have that Hugo goal.

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I am just wondering how one finishes 10 chapters without speeding up on a normal day. This time I actually managed to get up to level 9, but I spent A LOT of time playing and yet collecting 8 of each was not possible for me before I ran out of time. It was already a pain to make 4 of the rings. Just wonder how others do it.
    I did speed things up a little- maybe 15 gems worth over the course. I had the most trouble with the troll building which collects every 6 hours and you?re not guaranteed to get what you need from it. I lucked out by keeping my castle and workshops going with whatever I could make goal wise. Those green potions were the worst for me. The blue and purple pretty much took care of themselves by using my energy exclusively for collecting goal related resources and beating skunkupines. Sorry to hear you got so close without getting the prize. I’ve been there many times and it really sucks.