Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    Has anyone received the troll extract without gemming past this one?
    I also got one on the first try. Hopefully we will be getting more than 1 on some of the collections...

The event looks interesting. Hate getting more walkers but will give it a try for the trade ticket dropper & energy crates.

The glitches have started as usual however... collected from both my wizzard schools and wizzard portal - game reset, lost 28 energy... forced closed - still nothing (
    Also, keys from neighbors don?t get counted until forced closed...

I really hope that instead of back to back events, Storm8 does better QA And more internal test before releasing new stuff... initial glitchy days are becoming quite frustrating....

Btw, seeds also dropping from Swanson, Bride and Groom swans and turkey...

Happy gaming all and thank you to everyone forging ahead and sharing!!! You guys are great!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Dead trees are also working. So no need to water saplings endlessly.
    I recently completed 4 expansions so have lots of trees to drop, but now I'm thinking I will chop every tree but the Red Acers (as thos3 seem to be used over and over), then use dead trees and fruit trees.

Has anyone tried event specific trees yet? There were a couple events I bought extra event specific trees and stored them, just wondering if it's worth trying to find them.

I will once I get to a spot where I'm waiting on the troll camp.

Off to clean up my kingdom. I put all my cottages, libraries, marketplaces, spires, watch towers and horses out in anticipation of the new event.

Farm Supplier
    Where can you find skunkupines help please

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post

From this information nugget #5 thread : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts

• Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems), Fire Fox, Teacup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Lair of Beasts

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    One super duper awesomeness: moss drops from fruit trees!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
    After collecting from 7 Lemon trees, 6 orange trees and 2 apple trees I only got 1 moss from one apple tree. So be guided accordingly. :/

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    These events are coded so you should get the majority of skunks to spawn from chopping the blue waking flower (or any other flower/shrub). Just make sure you've no other monster on your board.

Page 1 up and running with lots of information. If you bookmark it, please keep refreshing it as it constantly changes! Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t have a troll camp and don?t see one in the market

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    It was an item from an earlier event, if you didn’t get it then I am not sure you can at this point in time. However, check your Decorations tab, it is not in the Building tab.

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    You already have it if you don't see it in the market. Look deep in your decorations tab!

I just got 1 path from the Chest - called Larkspur path, pretty pink colour. Thought it might have triggered opening it in the market but no.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast