Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Opened my last three chests. I have a huge number of those ugly topiaries but no gnome. But if all he drops is coins I don't care - I wanted him to drop earth wisps and lanterns. Is anyone getting anything off Sleeping Pretty's slab other than roses and coins? I might stick it in storage if nothing else drops.
    I’ve gotten wood,glimmerdust,earth wisp and I think living wood

Fashion Designer
    I’ve collected over 3000 roses. Just for fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I’ve collected over 3000 roses. Just for fun
    Yeah I don't have a lot of extra energy sources in my kingdom so I keep playing after I've won to contribute to those energy chests. Then I use them for the next game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Yeah I don't have a lot of extra energy sources in my kingdom so I keep playing after I've won to contribute to those energy chests. Then I use them for the next game.
    You always win the community prizes, they're programmed so you win them at the end. They don't really count your rose collections, or so I've heard.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Will the ?adventure? to choose which Hugo to keep remain in the Queen?s Court after the event finishes?
    I'd really like to know the answer to this, too.

Fashion Designer
    Will the “adventure” to choose which Hugo to keep remain in the Queen’s Court after the event finishes?
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaPow4 View Post
    I'd really like to know the answer to this, too.
    Based on previous events, it's likely that the answer is no. You'll have to complete the whole event within the time frame. But only S8 staff can give a definite answer.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished. It's the first time I've ever gotten the final prize in an event where we were collecting something, and the first time I've fully upgraded the "building" in this particular kind of event too. I only got one troll essence from adventures, so after five adventures I quit wasting my gold nuggets. I sure felt like the tip to store the troll camp for a bit between collections made a huge difference. Either that or my luck coincidentally turned right when I started doing that. So thank you so much to the poster who suggested it!! The only thing I didn't get is the gnome, although I did get three chests every day. I had lots of time to spare on getting the princess, I couldn't believe it. Other than collecting the troll essence, I felt like the event wasn't too hard. I didn't use any of the extra energy chests, and saved my weekly alicorns but didn't need them either. Plus I worked on other stuff most of this week. I don't know if I've just figured these events out finally or if this one was more reasonable than many events have been in the past, but I'm pleased.

Here is the final iteration of the guardian shrub army, before it goes into storage to be in my way and annoying me forevermore. Lord I hate the way this game does storage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1 (1).jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	50348

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm... what to decide about Hugo? Anyone want to share which they chose?

I’ve enjoyed this one more than I expected. The whole Sleeping Beauty and the Beast thing was interesting. I reached 900 flowers before I completed my tomb- I mean chaise- so for a little while Genevieve was having an out of body experience!

Name:	415494F6-4DBE-4414-AA77-8C927198DFEA.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	348.2 KB 
ID:	50349
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have the same bad luck with the chests and the previous events, too. I also have never received an alicorn or trade ticket from the videos. Not really random if you never get them.
    I'm still not getting videos. I used to, a long long long time ago, but that somehow changed. My luck is random, sometimes I get what I want, sometimes I don't.

Will the “adventure” to choose which Hugo to keep remain in the Queen’s Court after the event finishes?
    Normally the adventure disappears after the event ends. I wonder what will happen if you don't choose. Will you get Hugo as he is or no Hugo at all? I'm guessing nothing at all, because you wouldn't have finished the complete event. Wouldn't that be sad for Genevieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Hmm... what to decide about Hugo? Anyone want to share which they chose?

I’ve enjoyed this one more than I expected. The whole Sleeping Beauty and the Beast thing was interesting. I reached 900 flowers before I completed my tomb- I mean chaise- so for a little while Genevieve was having an out of body experience!

Name:	415494F6-4DBE-4414-AA77-8C927198DFEA.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	348.2 KB 
ID:	50349
    I chose to keep him as he is in both kingdoms. I don't like the look of the human Hugo and I think the beast is cute. Out of body experience...same here LOL.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I just finished. It's the first time I've ever gotten the final prize in an event where we were collecting something, and the first time I've fully upgraded the "building" in this particular kind of event too. I only got one troll essence from adventures, so after five adventures I quit wasting my gold nuggets. I sure felt like the tip to store the troll camp for a bit between collections made a huge difference. Either that or my luck coincidentally turned right when I started doing that. So thank you so much to the poster who suggested it!! The only thing I didn't get is the gnome, although I did get three chests every day. I had lots of time to spare on getting the princess, I couldn't believe it. Other than collecting the troll essence, I felt like the event wasn't too hard. I didn't use any of the extra energy chests, and saved my weekly alicorns but didn't need them either. Plus I worked on other stuff most of this week. I don't know if I've just figured these events out finally or if this one was more reasonable than many events have been in the past, but I'm pleased.

Here is the final iteration of the guardian shrub army, before it goes into storage to be in my way and annoying me forevermore. Lord I hate the way this game does storage.

Name:	Image-1 (1).jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	50348

I wasn't getting hardly any and suddenly after a lot of complaints I started getting a drop each time. I just think they listened to the complaints and upped the drops. On a side note I am endlessly snowed in so glad that everyone is on the board today - I'm getting bored and would like another competition.