Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So frustrating to wait 6 hours for troll camp then I don?t get the drop!! And boring to keep collecting same thing over and over to level 10. I wanted the prize but it?s too uneventful and the lack of a required drop after 6 hours is really ****ing this for me.

Executive Chef
    Genevieve looks to be the prize for accumulating 900 flowers, so it should be possible to have her walking and sleeping.

Executive Chef
    Random thought 1 - I might not be able to get troll extracts or aromatic buds, but I did get a third sleeper gnome. Should I go for seven?

Random thought 2 - I was at Tuesday Morning today (since it's Tuesday) and behind the checkout counter there was a Barbie Beauty & the Beast set - the guy doll was the prince rather than the beast.

Random thought 3 - I accepted 35 new neighbors during the last event and all but three have sent me keys upon request. Thank you new neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I wish I remember exactly what it said.
    I just passed that part. He said that the villagers chased him out because he wanted to marry sleeping pretty and they were horrified because he was a beast. They ran but a witch cast a spell on them and no matter where they went the spell continued. He was never asleep and pretty was always asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

Or a Storage Cellar upgrade that allows double storage.
    (
    I love this idea!
    So I like others have mixed feelings about this event. I like the sleeping princess, so do I do the final upgrade? I of course am keeping the handsome beast

As a side note, I have had a very lucky day. I had a permit drop AND I got an alicorn from the videos!!! Yeah!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I went on the "visit 5 neighbors" goal and I've been noticing that none of my level 50 neighbors have sleeping pretty in their kingdoms. I don't know if they aren't playing anymore or if they just aren't doing this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I went on the "visit 5 neighbors" goal and I've been noticing that none of my level 50 neighbors have sleeping pretty in their kingdoms. I don't know if they aren't playing anymore or if they just aren't doing this event.
    Other than the hearts, I wish there were an easy way to tell if someone is active or not. If we could easily do that, then the game servers wouldn’t get clogged up with requests that just sit there.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    so they have the gift w/ purchase....do the phoenix eggs actually hatch into a phoenix?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Other than the hearts, I wish there were an easy way to tell if someone is active or not. If we could easily do that, then the game servers wouldn’t get clogged up with requests that just sit there.
    I have just deleted 211 neighbors who were inactive. Hearts were not a good indicator, weirdly, so instead I tracked who requested chests and responded to requests and visited each kingdom to see if they had anything at all from recent events. i now have 71 neighbors which is making requests so much easier.

Executive Chef
    Genevieve looks to be the prize for accumulating 900 flowers, so it should be possible to have her walking and sleeping.