Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm usually a pretty big fan of the chest contents but it's not off to a good start for me.

One of my chests dropped a Larkspur Path, singular. Not only is that super cheap of them (we usually get paths in 3s when dropped), but the path is virtually indistinguishable from the Wedding Path. The name made me think it was going to be purple like every other Larkpur item in our games.
    I got the path as a drop and did get three. But I agree it would be nicer if they were purple. I much prefer purple to pink and they would then match well with the butterfly path, which is the only other path I have with a bit of purple in it.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they've been reading the comments - I've gotten the troll potion three times now. Twice from the troll building and once from an adventure.

Bored

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    5 times on a row now I didn't get troll extract from the troll camp
    Again waiting 6 hours if I will hopefully get an extract...
    I do not like this..
    That's why i have decided to skip this event..i hate the troll camp..i am too busy trying to finish other important storybook ones..but i know i will regret it...lol

Fashion Designer
    I, too, am only averaging 1 troll potion per day from the troll camp and am collecting 3x per day. There is something just plain wrong here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    After you have completed upgrading to level 10 and you get the potion- this goal pops up until the end of the event.
    Attachment 50221
    If you click on GO- it will lead you to your Castle. ( Since my castle is currently active, I don't know what awaits in the castle yet).
    I can see this causing a big PROBLEM for people finishing right before the cutoff time. Most likely people will have their castle busy and by the time the castle is free will they be able to get Hugo after the event is over? Why did S8 decide to use the castle for this step? They could've made it a goal in the goal book instead.

Executive Chef
    i figured out something to do with all the blue petals. i never made a spring skupea in ivy's nursery. it required 70 blue petals
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Attachment 50222Attachment 50223
    Here are the adventures

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer Hugo as a beast. Though I don't see myself even wining Hugo at this point.

Executive Chef
    I choose ,,,drum roll please ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Attachment 50224

Executive Chef
    i thought he was supposed to decide (meaning that it would be a roll of the dice for us)
    also does she wake up and am reunited w/ him?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily