Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I am now officially bored with this game. I have played for more years than I can really count and today is the first day that I woke up and didn?t not open it immediately to collect my herd of Ali?s. I actually didn?t even think about it until 3pm!! They now recycle the exact SAME event formula every two weeks and I hate it. I am tired of chopping chests. I am tired of sending out neighbor requests. I am sick of earning crowns to purchase walkers I can?t even put on my bored. And I don?t even spend my weekly allotted real money anymore because I honestly can?t be bothered. I am sure S8 can come up with something better than this.

Rhino Keeper
    Picture on page 1 shows an empty slab/table and chance to drop trade tickets 8 hours. I like the sleeping princess. Anyway to find out more details of the empty table drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My bed is level 6. I need all 3 troll essence for the upgrade to level 7. I think that means I needed 18 more... I will keep plugging along because I'm more than halfway done collecting the other resources. I figured sometime Monday to have everything but troll so then I will spend 10 days on my kingdom while waiting for the building not to drop anything
    Flowers: 257. (a couple os generous chests, although no gnome, only scary bushes)
    I have not used gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I am now officially bored with this game. I have played for more years than I can really count and today is the first day that I woke up and didn?t not open it immediately to collect my herd of Ali?s. I actually didn?t even think about it until 3pm!! They now recycle the exact SAME event formula every two weeks and I hate it. I am tired of chopping chests. I am tired of sending out neighbor requests. I am sick of earning crowns to purchase walkers I can?t even put on my bored. And I don?t even spend my weekly allotted real money anymore because I honestly can?t be bothered. I am sure S8 can come up with something better than this.
    I completely agree with you. I’m not even bothering to play this event, although I am answering requests. The ‘story’ in the title vanished years ago - I suspect the current developers don’t even know what the storyline was! There were so many threads left unfinished that seem to have just been abandoned.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi CS Community!

Want to thank our super awesome moderators, SpiritWind00 & ShibuyaCloth, and the brilliant players who post the steps and upgrade resources . You’re Fabulous! My Thanks!

Yes ! I am accepting new neighbors!

Im lv 5 ready for lv 6. 150 flowers.

I dont really like this event - and I totally agree that the two weeks same event structure is annoying.
    On top of that: the last 8 of everything is TOO MUCH again in my opinion 6 would be ok.
    But actually I dont get WHY we are back to te stupid lv 10 upgrades?! S8 changed back to lv 6 like a year back and now they doing these ,high‘ upgrades again. I hate it. Its super unmotivating and feels like nothing is going forward.
    To all these ,common‘ problems for me, this time I really dont know how you get which prize... from flowers the girl - ok. But if you win her... will the girl still stay on the bed?! This is sooo unlogical, the girl should be FROM THE BED cause she‘s ON IT! And the beast... you get it from upgrading to lv 10, right? But will he stay as beast?! So not interested in another prince. The beast would be cool but I still think, I wont be able to motivate myself for another 22 potions each -.-
    And another thing to dislike: walkers... AGAIN?! Why cant we just place them -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I’m so glad someone else said it. I feel disloyal saying it, but I’ve had enough too. If people are actually having to set timers and cut short sleep to be able to complete an event that is almost an exact replica of the last 7 or so events, it’s time for some reality. Let’s face it - expansions are dropping WAY faster than anyone can keep up with anyway, so why bother trying?

I just worked out, it’s about 250 energy, plus a precious gold nugget, just to get a one-in-fourish chance of a troll extract from adventuring. Ridiculous. S8 is playing us for fools.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Picture on page 1 shows an empty slab/table and chance to drop trade tickets 8 hours. I like the sleeping princess. Anyway to find out more details of the empty table drop?
    What happens if we don’t upgrade the princess to Level 10? Will she continue to sleep on the slab forever? Or will we still end up with an empty slab regardless......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I have 140 flowers and a level 5 bed. I'm just curious where everyone else is in this event? And did you gem ahead?
    I am still stuck at level 4 because I am having a terrible time getting skunkupines. Hoping for the power of the post. I used gems once so far to speed something up, 4 I think.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Response to queenspring.....Level 6, 174 flowers. Had a big drop of roses from one of the princess chests.

I?m in the lower level band for the moment....does anyone now what level this stops? I?m dreading leveling up in case I need to complete the higher tier requirements.

Did not gem ahead except for one collection on the troll camp where I wanted to go to bed so gemmed an hour ahead....
    you will continue the game at the lower level. but the next game you will be at the higher requirements. i know this because i leveled up during the tales and was freaking out
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily