Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I'm not against using gems I'd just rather use them to buy something like an energy source. They didn't help me in the event. Where are you now? I was wondering if I was far behind everyone else. It feels like I am.
    I just used some if I was going to sleep and there as just 1,5 hours left on Troll camp - so it would be collected again once I woke up. Did this few times.
    I wouldn't say you are behind - drops may be extremely random - many don't get troll essence many times in row... - also it is 14 day event....you are doing okay.

Executive Chef
    i;m level 6 and i don't have any of the random drops (like the troll essence) as ingrediants
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I wish we would have a building boost- something which would speed up our building collection times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I wish we would have a building boost- something which would speed up our building collection times.
    The best I've found is that we can speed up the workshop with fast worker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    The best I've found is that we can speed up the workshop with fast worker.
    I know, but I wish there would be boost which would like cut collection times for buildings. Like with boost we could have Troll Camp ready in 3 hours, not 6...

Executive Chef
    My bed is level 6. I need all 3 troll essence for the upgrade to level 7. I think that means I needed 18 more... I will keep plugging along because I'm more than halfway done collecting the other resources. I figured sometime Monday to have everything but troll so then I will spend 10 days on my kingdom while waiting for the building not to drop anything

Executive Chef
    Goal 10:

Craft Larkspur Perfume 0/8
    Craft Nature's Scent 0/8
    Craft Ring of Aromas 0/8
    Awaken Genevieve ( Upgrade to level 10.) ->Upgrade requires: 8 Larkspur Perfume; 8 Nature's Scent; 8 Ring of Aromas.

Reward: +1000 coins; 30 xp; 1 ( potion) - ( looks like you can turn the beast into human with it - but not sure yet)

Rhino Keeper
    Response to queenspring.....Level 6, 174 flowers. Had a big drop of roses from one of the princess chests.

I?m in the lower level band for the moment....does anyone now what level this stops? I?m dreading leveling up in case I need to complete the higher tier requirements.

Did not gem ahead except for one collection on the troll camp where I wanted to go to bed so gemmed an hour ahead....

Rhino Keeper
    For the first page info.....The sleeper gnome decorations also (rarely) spawn skunks...

Rhino Keeper
    More than a walker or the sleeper bed I'd like a gnome. I will play on hoping to get one. All I'm getting are those topiary items.