Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 50215Does anybody know what this is?
    I'm guessing it is the potion for Princess or perhaps for her beastly husband.

Rhino Keeper
    Ack, I just got my third chest, placed it, then went to upgrade and gather before i chopped it. After I upgraded the princess the chest disappeared! What is that? I researched my inventory, checked to make sure there was no rollback, and forced closed reinstalled. Still no chest. Ahhhhhhhhh....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I don't think anyone posted a pic for the android users who can't see all of the info about drops.

Here ya go:

Attachment 50199
    Thanks very much for remembering us android users - the effort is most appreciated. *mwah*
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 02-23-19 at 12:02 PM. Reason: yes I know SW got it this time. Still love ya meme1098
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 50215Does anybody know what this is?
    It's a potion for Hugo to turn into human if he wishes. Oh I don't know what I would do, I want a picture of Hugo in human form. Will he be handsome? Or is it better for him to learn to be happy with himself as is? Oh what would you guys do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I am on my fifth adventure and no troll extract. The troll camp has been terrible too. I FINALLY got my FOURTH one this morning. I've gotten no special items from the chests. I really don't understand why the drops are like this. After having to spend gems to finish the last event I am not doing that for this one. If one item is stingy like the adventure then the troll camp should be better. I play this for fun not to be made crazy!
    I spent gems once on an event and still didn't finish. It wasn't a lot of gems but I learned my lesson. I don't spend any gems on this game that way it doesn't matter if I win or lose. Besides I've already got two items that give off guaranteed tickets and I don't really need a walker.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    My 4th adventure finally gave me troll essence. Hope your 3rd adventure was as lucky. I think the adventure should at least be a 50% return with troll essence.
    The problem with the adventure is I've wasted 120 in energy chopping those flowers today and I haven't gotten a single rose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    It's a potion for Hugo to turn into human if he wishes. Oh I don't know what I would do, I want a picture of Hugo in human form. Will he be handsome? Or is it better for him to learn to be happy with himself as is? Oh what would you guys do?
    I think I would leave him as he is now. Glimmerwood is a diverse kingdom. He should fit right in and be happy the way he is. More than likely sadly he won't be walking around a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 140 flowers and a level 5 bed. I'm just curious where everyone else is in this event? And did you gem ahead?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I have 140 flowers and a level 5 bed. I'm just curious where everyone else is in this event? And did you gem ahead?
    I used like 15 gems..I think - so not some huge spending. I've been pretty lucky with my drops - currently at goal 9. ( Almost ready to upgrade to level 9.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I used like 15 gems..I think - so not some huge spending. I've been pretty lucky with my drops - currently at goal 9. ( Almost ready to upgrade to level 9.)
    I'm not against using gems I'd just rather use them to buy something like an energy source. They didn't help me in the event. Where are you now? I was wondering if I was far behind everyone else. It feels like I am.