Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    Is it safe to pre-craft potions?
    Yes! Absolutely! They will be counted for the next upgrade(s).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i wonder what the final "building" will look like. not so appealing if its a random empty bed. i kinda like the look of the sleeping princess
    Yes, it was an empty bed on the pop-up at the beginning of event. She's supposed to wake up and walk around the kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    And the drop I think is one (1) trade ticket every 10 hours, yes? : ) I can make room for an empty table for that. : )
    I think the pop-up said the chance to drop a trade ticket, so I read that as not guaranteed. Hope I am wrong for all who are playing.

(Sitting this one out myself - just watching with interest from the sidelines )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think the pop-up said the chance to drop a trade ticket, so I read that as not guaranteed. Hope I am wrong for all who are playing.

(Sitting this one out myself - just watching with interest from the sidelines )
    Yep “chance to drop” just like the sweet shop has a chance to drop something other than sugar cane and syrup....

Fashion Designer
    And the drop I think is one (1) trade ticket every 10 hours, yes? : ) I can make room for an empty table for that. : )
    Every 8 hours It's not really obvious about 1 ticket, I hope it's 3 like for Armored lion or 30

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    None so far for me either. And I've been twice to the troll castle (whatever it's called) and gotten nothing. We'll see if I get it the third time. I think I should get the walkers but it's a bad deal they gave us a long timer random item. They should give it every time if it's on a long timer.
    My 4th adventure finally gave me troll essence. Hope your 3rd adventure was as lucky. I think the adventure should at least be a 50% return with troll essence.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    For lower level players:

Upgrade to level 8:

2 ring of aromas, 2 nature's scent, 2 larkspur perfume, 4 sleeping sand

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding adventures - I got lame-o returns for one foray too - if it us going to cost a gold item - why always gold nuggets? What abiut a nice, crunchy gold apple once in awhile, or better yet, a fresh golden egg? (i am still recovering nugget stores after crafting two armoured lions in the MRC, and golden eggs and apples don't get used for much). edit addition: except greedy elven trades. : )

If it is going to be expensive, then value for investment please. Otherwise it is like going to a fancy restaurant at ?100 a head and getting McDonald's. : )
    I'd like to add a complaint to that. A golden nugget is already a rare drop. A golden anything is a rare drop. So why do they make these adventures twice as hard to go on by adding on another rare drop? They did this last event they had them too. This time it's the roses - I did 40 chops without a single red rose popping up. This on top of the rare drop at the troll's pit and the fact that when you do finally get the roses and the gold nuggets you get nothing in return. What's going to happen is people are going to give up on these events before they start.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Here we go! Level 10 princess bed will drop trade tickets. That?s enough to make me play this quest.
    Item that drops energy would be more incentive
    To max troll camp collection , sleep at 1 am and wake up at 5am . So can collect at 6am, 12noon, 6pm and 12midnight

Farm Supplier
    I am on my fifth adventure and no troll extract. The troll camp has been terrible too. I FINALLY got my FOURTH one this morning. I've gotten no special items from the chests. I really don't understand why the drops are like this. After having to spend gems to finish the last event I am not doing that for this one. If one item is stingy like the adventure then the troll camp should be better. I play this for fun not to be made crazy!