Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Ohhhh tyvm! I DO bumble the neighbor requests, that has happened a lot. So then, these neighbors don’t get requests? OMG!
    They do! It's just the game "thinks" you've sent requests twice. So you can ignore that message "neighbors already received..."

PS Actually the game will send your requests even if you will not recheck the unchecked boxes.
    Last edited by olcastle; 02-22-19 at 11:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was one of the people having all kinds of trouble with the neighbor requests in the last event. Yet so far on this one, I have only sent one request to all my neighbors and one to Stormy, and received enough keys to get all three chests both days, plus five leftover. I don't get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    when you did the adventure, did it use up those supplies?
    It used exactly what it was supposed to. If you are asking if it uses the sleeping sand, yes it does, just make sure you have an extra for the adventure.

HTH,
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    when you did the adventure, did it use up those supplies?
    Oh Yes. And I am envious that she has Gold Nuggets to spare to do the side quest

too bad we don’t have a “green with envy” emoji lolol

Executive Chef
    I got Troll Essence from adventure

New Resident
    I can see the troll camp but I can,t acces it because I didn't expand into the area yet. So no troll camp in the market. Does anyone has the same problem?

Is anyone having trouble finding skunkupines? 90 units of energy and not a single skunkupine. And there is no monster anywhere on my board.

Rhino Keeper
    Is is under decorations

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bajeni View Post
    I can see the troll camp but I can,t acces it because I didn't expand into the area yet. So no troll camp in the market. Does anyone has the same problem?
    You shouldn't have to expand anywhere to access the troll camp. The Troll Camp is a deco in the market:

Attachment 50210

Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    Is anyone having trouble finding skunkupines? 90 units of energy and not a single skunkupine. And there is no monster anywhere on my board.
    Between the Larkspurs and the Waking Flower I've been spawning plenty of them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bajeni View Post
    It is a thing you buy at market- for some weird reason it is under decorations. Also - check your inventory - it may be there- also under decos.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast