Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I?ve received 5 shrub princesses and 4 shrub princes and a set of 3 larkspur paths from the daily chests. Fingers crossed that the power of the post will help me find the elusive sleeping gnome/wizard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I?ve received 5 shrub princesses and 4 shrub princes and a set of 3 larkspur paths from the daily chests. Fingers crossed that the power of the post will help me find the elusive sleeping gnome/wizard.
    I may break down & buy the Sleeper Gnome trap for 20 gems to get one if the chests dont pan out

except i realized its an Event gnome, not a permanent one
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-04-19 at 11:47 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I may break down & buy the Sleeper Gnome trap for 20 gems to get one if the chests dont pan out
    That won't get you a sleeper gnome. It just gives you one to fight, like the farmhouses do.
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    The technique of briefly storing the troll camp after collection then putting it back out has yielded me the troll essence about 80% of the time (with a monster parked). I just need one more now.

Also many thanks for whoever alerted that fruit trees drop moss. I usually just leave out one of each, but brought them all out and had no difficulty collecting enough moss.

And I have no idea how I managed to get three sleeper trolls. I only got the paths once, however.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    So far all I have received is roses and those ugly shrubs from the chest. Not even a path. I'm sick of topiary prizes. They are all ugly and are just wasting away in my inventory
    Me too! Although I did get a couple of paths. The topiary is very ugly and will be stored once the event is over - I'd be happy to sell them for 0 coins. I suppose a whole line of them could be used as a hedge - I've got about 11 or 12.

I may not get enough of the drops from the troll camp to get to level 10, which is the only prize I was interested in. The drops have worked very poorly for me - last 6 collections (2 adventures and 4 troll camp collections) have dropped just one Troll extract. Bored now. Think I might sit out the next event that uses the troll camp - I just managed it last time, but this time it has not worked and is too much effort for too little reward. I don't want more walkers to store in the town hall either. The game crashes all the time if you have too many of them out and they make visiting neighbours almost impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a little sleeper gnome somehow that seems to only give coins when I collect. Is that all he gives?

Executive Chef
    My sleeper gnomes give me a black flag for wood along with coins. I’m always full but will keep them over near my sawmills and such in case of future need.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    My sleeper gnomes give me a black flag for wood along with coins. I’m always full but will keep them over near my sawmills and such in case of future need.
    He also gives living wood and spawns skunks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    What I want most from the chests are the larkspur paths! : ) Am loving the pink! : )

Would be great to have properly red paths too to match the rose related walls and arches, e.g. rose hedges and sweetheart themed ones. : )
    I don?t know if they are still in the Baron?s tent but I got two lovebeast pups while going for the pink mink. One or the other drops the wedding paths which are almost identical, maybe a bit more red. Also the pink mink drops the romantic paths which are also red and pink.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    He also gives living wood and spawns skunks.
    I didn't realize many things could spawn monsters. I didn't have one parked and my fledgling coral castle spawned an aquanther! wish I'd known!

Will have to try sleeper gnome next event that needs skunks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-04-19 at 07:15 PM. Reason: removed quote and acronym inapropriate language
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.