Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    What happens if we don?t upgrade the princess to Level 10? Will she continue to sleep on the slab forever? Or will we still end up with an empty slab regardless......
    Another player shared the 10th goal in post 199:

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 10:

Craft Larkspur Perfume 0/8
    Craft Nature's Scent 0/8
    Craft Ring of Aromas 0/8
    Awaken Genevieve ( Upgrade to level 10.) ->Upgrade requires: 8 Larkspur Perfume; 8 Nature's Scent; 8 Ring of Aromas.

Reward: +1000 coins; 30 xp; 1 ( potion) - ( looks like you can turn the beast into human with it - but not sure yet)
    To me, this sounds like the Princess will stay asleep on the slab until you complete the final step of this goal. If you don't want her walking around, you can simply stop the event at this step. However, in order to have a chance for the Trade Tickets to drop from the item, you have to upgrade it fully to Level 10 so it's a choice of which you prefer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    What happens if we don?t upgrade the princess to Level 10? Will she continue to sleep on the slab forever? Or will we still end up with an empty slab regardless......
    S8 never ruined partially upgraded buildings before in this game (but they did in Farm Story 2). So I think the girl will sleep forever.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    May the power of the post gives you a gnome

And may the power of the post bring me more skunkupines!
    Thanks, Jesslau9. I hope we both have better drops and spawns and wish this for all playing the game, too.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    The problem with the adventure is I've wasted 120 in energy chopping those flowers today and I haven't gotten a single rose.
    I agree. The rose drop is not very good. In general, I think the drops, spawns, etc., are lower than previous events.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    I notice that Post 5 states the drop rate for Troll Essence is 1:1. Am I the only person only getting a Troll Essence every second or third collection?

Executive Chef
    Silly question: can someone please tell me what buildings spawn skunkupines, I can't get any yet. Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Silly question: can someone please tell me what buildings spawn skunkupines, I can't get any yet. Thank you!
    Waking Flowers is the best source of skunkupines for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I notice that Post 5 states the drop rate for Troll Essence is 1:1. Am I the only person only getting a Troll Essence every second or third collection?
    You are not alone, I’m getting troll essence about 1/3 I think I might turf the princess out of the bed so that I can take her place . So So bored with this event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Regarding adventures - I got lame-o returns for one foray too - if it us going to cost a gold item - why always gold nuggets? What abiut a nice, crunchy gold apple once in awhile, or better yet, a fresh golden egg? (i am still recovering nugget stores after crafting two armoured lions in the MRC, and golden eggs and apples don't get used for much). edit addition: except greedy elven trades. : )

If it is going to be expensive, then value for investment please. Otherwise it is like going to a fancy restaurant at ?100 a head and getting McDonald's. : )
    Same! Previous Sweet Shop required a lot of chicken tending, which boosted my Golden Egg numbers even higher. At least choose something that can synergize with our resource gathering!

Rhino Keeper
    Managed to get five roses. When I collected the supplies it was for an easy to get potion. No troll. So I don't understand the purpose of making the rose a very rare drop? As I'd said earlier the gold nugget is already a rare drop. And they're making the troll essence a rare drop when you do get the items needed for the adventure.