Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/21: Sleeping Pretty event | goals and inventory info on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I recently completed 4 expansions so have lots of trees to drop, but now I'm thinking I will chop every tree but the Red Acers (as thos3 seem to be used over and over), then use dead trees and fruit trees.

Has anyone tried event specific trees yet? There were a couple events I bought extra event specific trees and stored them, just wondering if it's worth trying to find them.

I will once I get to a spot where I'm waiting on the troll camp.

Off to clean up my kingdom. I put all my cottages, libraries, marketplaces, spires, watch towers and horses out in anticipation of the new event.
    The snowy pines from a few events back are not giving anything but snow balls

New Resident
    I'm lv33 RP2555

Spellbound Princess LV3
    5 wooden beam, 5 stone block, 10 lron ore, 1 nature's sent

And again the requests for keys are not being answered. I sent out 47 requests, I got back 14 yesterday I have answered 27 requests from the same neighbours I sent a request to. I can not believe that 12 of them did not respond to the requests they have. So why do I only have 14 back. Getting truly fed up with these requests not working in every single event we do.
    I made new neighbours for the last event to try to get the requests, I have removed any neighbour who has not got an item from the last 2 events in their kingdom, thus all my neighbours are playing. Fed up

New Resident
    I, too, am having problems getting keys from neighbors. There is no way I will complete the first day of the Pretty Princess chests. I am still waiting for seven responses and have been for several hours.

Two events back I had no problems getting neighbor response item requests plus I was able to work on storyline quests which required neighbor request responses.

Then this past event, I started having problems with the responses. Further with the portions of the event quest which required a response from neighbors before being able to move ahead. I.e. upgrade the sweet shop. Only way I could complete the tasks requiring responses in order to move forward was to use gems.

Now this time, I sent out 20 requests early in the day for a portion in the Thurston quest line, for which I have only received 4 responses back. When I attempted to send to neighbors for the pretty princess chests, I received a message that those neighbors could not be sent to because I had sent to them earlier in the day.

This means that while this event of 13 days is going on, I cannot progress in the Thurston quest, because any neighbor I have is going to have to be used for requests for the chests as it’s like fighting tooth and nail to get enough chests to complete the side quest.

Seems to me requests for regular quests should be separated from event requests. Just like the monsters. While the events are happening, almost all of the monsters that end up showing are for the event. I had two timed quests for skunkupea and fangs, which needed to be completed in 2 days each, but couldn’t complete because I couldn’t get any of them due to event beasts. Thus, I missed out on the 25 milk for each and must now get the milk the hard way...a full 50 ****s for each. Ugh. Lol

Further, I sent to 40 additional neighbors and still didn’t get the keys needed. My news tells me no one has visited or helped in well over 3 hours which I find highly unlikely as I have never yet that I can remember gone more the an hour, two at the most, without visitors or helps.

Not sure what Storm did in the last event to mess up the mail requests but wish they would fix it. And don’t even get me started on the 3 gift a day limit, which is absurdly ridiculous when they are encouraging us to have as many neighbors as we can.

Anyone have any idea as to how I can get these requests filled before the time runs out each day?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Okay, cracked open my 3rd chest and got the Sleep Gnome but....

Attachment 50197

The inventory card shows it as being a blue color bu it is exactly the same as my Gnome Wizard beside it. What is going on here?!

Attachment 50198
    The inventory resource is not the same as the board resource, each item comes in 2 (or 3 when animated) resource packs. S8 recycled the board file "as is".
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    I'm lv33

Goal 4
    Spellbound Princess LV4
    1 ring of aromas, 3 fancy block, 3 fancy beam, 5 jewels

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Force close first as see if that brings it back. Do you have the other items? Shouldn't need them to see the upgrade button but it's worth checking. Let us know if it returns.
    Yes, I have complete items for upgrade. I ****ed fangbeast which was parked at my kingdom and suddenly upgrade button appears, problem solved
    Thanks for the advice btw

Fashion Designer
    I got scented seeds from my peacocks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Freaking out on one account.. cant find Troll Camp.. its listed under decoration not a Building
    Wow that is really stupid....a 3x3 building is a decoration, not a building? What were they thinking?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    I hate the troll camp it's ugly and not generous!
    And takes up too much room
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast